Jerry For President?

We've all heard the rumours - that Jerry Springer may run for president some day.

The thing is, if he does, he WILL win, because people are going to vote for Jerry Springer that have never even THOUGHT of voting before.

So...how do you guys think Jerry will rate as president? Good? Bad? Worse?

What kind of changes to you expect to see in parliament if he gets in? One thing's for sure - there'll be ALOT more chair throwing :lol:

We've all heard the rumours - that Jerry Springer may run for president some day.

The thing is, if he does, he WILL win, because people are going to vote for Jerry Springer that have never even THOUGHT of voting before.

So...how do you guys think Jerry will rate as president? Good? Bad? Worse?

What kind of changes to you expect to see in parliament if he gets in? One thing's for sure - there'll be ALOT more chair throwing :lol:

I never vote. But I would if Jerry ran for president.

Do you reckon it's all real? Sometimes it surprises me that they can find enough "insestuous midget crack-whore transvestites" or, whatever, to fill a whole show!

I know man, I memmer one time they had this one fat ass blond chick who said that she stripped. This b­¡tch was like 350lbs.

never vote. But I would if Jerry ran for president

I would vote against him.

So you're saying, Fatal, that if Jerry ran for president you would break your tradition of not voting to vote against Jerry Springer?