Almost Ate A Burnt Burger...

Alpha

Good luck Mr. G, it seems virology is your thing.

Thank you thank you. It's a bacteria, not a virus. :bounce: Or he could have been hit by E. coli which also thrives in undercooked burgers...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you thank you. It's a bacteria, not a virus. :bounce: Or he could have been hit by E. coli which also thrives in undercooked burgers...

Viruses and bacteria are pretty much the same to me in normal chit-chat, Although bacteria can be good...I'm sorry if I stomped on your pride as a professional or something.

Edited by Agozer

Viruses and bacteria are pretty much the same to me in normal chit-chat, Although bacteria can be good...I'm sorry if I stomped on your pride as a professional or something.

Ha! I have no pride. :bounce: And I'm not becoming a bacteriologist or a virologist.

Ha! I have no pride. :bounce: And I'm not becoming a bacteriologist or a virologist.

Fine then...A centrifuge operator? :bounce:

Fine then...A centrifuge operator? :bounce:

Exactly. So far thats how things are panning out for me...that and working with soil/crap samples.

one time me and a friend and his gf ordered a pizza and we found out her ex bf was working there we didnt think anything about it at the time when we got home we found man milk on the pizza, so we packed it back up and drove down to the place we told the manager who fired the guy then when he hit the parking lot my friend beat the crap outta him. alll in all not too bad 2 free jizz free pizzas and watched a good beat down. they didnt even call the cops. another gross story about food is when i was in jr high i was at a party where they were playing truth or dare and this girl got an frozen oscar myer weiner stuck inside her and had to be rushed to the hospital it was a funny site seeing half a weiner hanging out of someone lol.

I'm vegetarian & dislike meat coz of Creutzfeld Jacob' illness.

Creutzfeldt-Jakob isn't caused by meat...bovine spongiform encephalopathy is. Creutzfeldt-Jakob most strikes Libyan Jews...

And on a side note, I completely owned my test!! The essay question was about Mad Cow so I felt happy. :bounce:

Edited by GryphonKlaw

"You know they call a Quarter Pounder in France? The Royale with Cheese." Hehehe...I love that movie.

:lol::lol::lol:

.... travoltas come back movie baby!

dang... fast food joints...

I like the BIG CHEESEBURGER that jacknthe crack makes...

eat that with some ranch dressing... lol soo fatty but so good...

other than that, i eat at restaurant or cook my own foods  :lol:  :P

yeah, Jack Off in the Box is a lot better than McDonalds

I myself preffer the Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger jumbo sized :lol:

My friend used to work at Red Rooster - I donno if you have one of those over in America but its a big fast food chain in Australia - and he used to tell us all kind of horror stories. But the one that stuck with me was that one of them dropped a chicken on the floor, and the MANAGER made him cook it anyway! This was the guy in charge, and yet he forced the staff to breach their own health codes (I'm guessing)!
I guess he was just trying to save money or something? His name wouldn't happen to be Mr. Crabs would it?

damn, that sounds hella grubbin...

:lol: i swear, i never in my life finished an "ULTIMATE CHEESEBURGER" prolly cause i'm too petite or probably it's just tooo.. ULTIMATE.

also, my friend ate a 1 lb burger @ foodruckers... i forget the name :lol:

but yeah.. i was like.. ahhh shi* man... :blink::lol:

yeah...ultimate Cheeseburgers are nothing for me, I always have room for the fries (which there needs to be more of -_- )

hmm..a 1lb burger?! damn, this is something I gotta try :ph34r:

yeah dude, if you try the 1lb burger at fodruckers or whatever the place is... i always forget to ask my friends :lol:.. took my friend about 90 Mins, and he used the "GRAB AND BITE" tactic, if i were to eat that sucker i'd bust out with a knife and fork :lol:

I'm vegetarian & dislike meat coz of Creutzfeld Jacob' illness.

Creutzfeldt-Jakob isn't caused by meat...bovine spongiform encephalopathy is. Creutzfeldt-Jakob most strikes Libyan Jews...

And on a side note, I completely owned my test!! The essay question was about Mad Cow so I felt happy. :lol:

Yes ! U've understood. Creutzfeldt-Jakob could be caused by mad cows bone marrow.