Help A Brother Find A Dvd Recorder

Would anybody know of a reliable DVD recorder I can get that has the following features...

Very High quality recording, RGB Scart in, record to HD, record and play DVD+R/RW...

I have googled for something that has all of this for hours and found nothing. I figure some UK folks may have the most luck informing me of this.

If there was a Component cord for Dreamcast it would be much easier :P

I'm sorry for not helping you with your question right away, but I have my own question...

What's the difference between DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW technology? I remember reading about it, but I forgot the details.

Edited by Agozer

edit* oops your lookin for recorders.......sorry mate didnt read all the way i was thinkin burners.

PLUS vs. MINUS

Minus wins the war simply for compatibility. I have yet to see any advantage for + but i have noticed compatibility issues with systems, dvd stand alones, etc. I have not seen an issues with any of the MINUS (-) r's ive burned in any device ive dropped them in.

Edited by N3oGhost

Well I bought a DVD+R/RW long ago and have many copied movies on that format. So I would hope to still be able to watch them on this :P

Ebay? :lol: 
Ahem, please give me more credit than that. If you can find this on ebay I would really love you to post it here and make me feel a fool ;)

I found this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3090297020&rd=1

It seems to have all I seek except it does not say it has a HD.

I would figure recording to a HD 1st would make the quality a bit better. You think?

Edited by The TeamPlayer

If you mean HD= as in hard drive,

More qaulity, more space needed, unless you know(and like to share :lol:) some sort of UBER LOSSLESS file compression method.