Supergun!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just seen on the neo-geo.com forums how AES kazuna encounter(E) sold to a private collector for.....

drumroll........

$12,500 US yes I double checked the amount of zeros in that number.

the average person has no chance in the neo geo hardware/software scene

Bah! I'm sticking to buying mostly MVS carts and old, used (hence cheaper) AES. I'll buy the new ones when I have the money (when being the operative word) as they're WAY cheaper than that. I don't know how rare Kizuna Encounter (E) is, but I'd never pay that much. Especially since all Neo games work on any system. The only difference is the box art and manual.

yeah if I could float the initial cost of a supergun and 2 or 4 slot board I'd be in in a heartbeat. I am always seeing mvs carts for cheap. it's the hardware & aes carts that kills ya.

Man thanks for all the advice.

I saw that Kizuna Encounter sale on neo-geo.com. It was a european release and there is only supposed to be three in existance.

I read a magazine called Edge, it's like a gaming bible. they did an article on Neo Geo and a collector who owned one of the copies of Kizuna Encounter was offering £500 just for photographic evidence of the other copies.

A game going for that much is just crazy!!!!

IMHO MVS > AES....why the @#$! is the AES carts so expensive when the MVS are so cheap in comparison...

I understand that AES don't sell that well but the price differences are too much....

If I had extra money, I'd buy some MVS machines. But maybe I'll get an AES once I finish my residency and start making some big bucks. Till then, its just dreaming and quarters in the arcade for me.

I would want to get a supergun/jamma test rid just for an Atomiswave system, they're not rediculisly over priced like MVS boards.

So atomiswave can be played through a supergun?? didn't know that.

Has anyone played any games on atomiswave?? I have never even seen the system in an arcade in England, what's it like?