Time To Get An Snk Aes If You Dont Have One!

I knew the price for shipping was high (someone mentioned it earlier, I believe), but I'm not too terribly surprised about it. It's still pretty cheap at that rate because most systems sell for $200+ not including shipping. If that was an in country rate, that's ridiculous, but if it's for shipping internationally, it's a little more understandable.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's too terribly heavy (don't have one, so can't say for sure). I don't know if shiba noticed, but him and I are on the same level. Cominus, where'd you see the system go for about $90 and was that the closing price? If it was, I wish I had been there (and had the money). My only guess about the high shipping price is international + weight + shipping method and service, but mostly jacking it up. Too many sellers on eBay tend to do this, IMO, which is so lame it isn't funny.

Don't suppose anyone noticed the shipping and handling?  $40

No, thats GBP, "1.00 GBP is Approximately $1.83 us dollars, Meaning shipping and handling comes out to $73.20, meaning you're better off buying a stick of ram or a new HD so you can play more game on your computer.

errr.the shipping cost includes insurance...so if the system turns out to be #@$@ on arrival just blame it on the shippinh company and they must buy you a new one :lol:

Where are they going to get a mint-condition, Neo-Geo CD? That thing is worth more then the auction.