George W Bush....not A Goodie Two Shoes...

ForceX

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, kids, let's get a few drug facts straight.

Coca leaves = These leaves are used in the cocaine-making process. Natives of Colombia and Peru used to chew on them while they worked for the slight boost in energy. Think of it as chewing tobacco in this country.

Coca paste = Also called basuco. It can be smoked, and is not far from becoming the white powder that junkies everywhere love.

Cocaine = Powder. It is snorted. A true kilo that's sealed in wax will dip in the middle. Most coke is usually "cut" several times with several different white, powdery substances referred to as "cutting agents." e.g. "The cocaine was cut with [insert name of odd substance here]."

Crack = Highly refined cocaine (Meaning, all the little impurities are cooked out of it). It comes in "rocks" and is smoked. Since it's so much more pure, it's more addictive than coke. A dealer will buy some coke, then go to their kitchen, cook it into rocks, then go out and sell it.

And something else that bugs the hell out of me: "Crack cocaine." How many other types of "crack" are there? "Crack heroin?" "Crack marijuana?" Please. "Crack" will suffice. Anyone who doesn't know what you're talking about needs to go out into the world.

Edited by Jiggs

Coca leaves = These leaves are used in the cocaine-making process. Natives of Colombia and Peru used to chew on them while they worked for the slight boost in energy. Think of it as chewing tobacco in this country.

Coca paste = Also called basuco. It can be smoked, and is not far from becoming the white powder that junkies everywhere love.

Cocaine = Powder. It is snorted. A true kilo that's sealed in wax will dip in the middle. Most coke is usually "cut" several times with several different white, powdery substances referred to as "cutting agents." e.g. "The cocaine was cut with [insert name of odd substance here]."

Crack = Highly refined cocaine (Meaning, all the little impurities are cooked out of it). It comes in "rocks" and is smoked. Since it's so much more pure, it's more addictive than coke. A dealer will buy some coke, then go to their kitchen, cook it into rocks, then go out and sell it.

And something else that bugs the hell out of me: "Crack cocaine." How many other types of "crack" are there? "Crack heroin?" "Crack marijuana?" Please. "Crack" will suffice. Anyone who doesn't know what you're talking about needs to go out into the world.

which is the one thats usually free based?

which is the one thats usually free based?

Crack. But we shouldn't be talking about drugs in this G-rated board. :blink:

Just watch some Tyron Biggums. "I want some crack! Peanut butter and crack sandwich!"

On a side note, the Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas made my head hurt so I didn't bother reading the book. I usually love Terry Gilliam, but that movie was just way to screwy.

Why can't we talk about drugs here?

I'm a total druggie myself...I mean...I'm completely against drugs in every way.

Yeah, that's what I mean.

I take it you haven't really read the board rules. :blink: