George W Bush....not A Goodie Two Shoes...

ForceX

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, He was driving home drunk to the Kennebunkport summerhouse at like 15 mph --well, at least he knew he was hammered and didnt come out driving at 150 MPH.. anyway, he didnt resist the arresting cop, he pleaded guilty, was slapped on the wrist and sent home.

He has been booze free for somewhere around 20 years If I remember correctly.

So, Id have to say yeah he still kinda is a goodie-two-shoes. 15 MPh.. LOL

Damn...most old folks I know can drive faster than that in their wheel chairs :D....

Hahahaha....Georgie Boy cannot even drive a car properly while DUI...:D...

Of course, he has never been the sharpest knife in the drawer. hanginl

Well he was an alcoholic until he found God. He's made it no secret. He uses that in his campaign that everyone can change for better.

And he also snorted crack. Wait no, rich white boys with political connections do cocaine.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I never really bought his "pretzel" accident. When watching sporting events--and engaging in consumption of spirits--I've been known to experience "impaired motor control". I can see falling over and wacking your head if you're pissed--but choking on a pretzel? I've choked on peanuts and whatnot, but I've never fallen face first into a coffee table while trying to recover.

Hardly scientific, but I don't think he and I share the same definition of "truth".

edit [i just remembered he claimed he blacked out--I guess that would explain the fall]

Edited by ffynnon