My New Background! (caution 56kers)

i was playing half-life a minute ago, and then all of the sudden i got this really hilarious idea, i just burst out laughing, took a screenshot, quit half-life, and opened photoshop and my brilliant (or demented) mind gave birth to another demented creation that is THIS!!

What do you think?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was playing half-life a minute ago, and then all of the sudden i got this really hilarious idea, i just burst out laughing, took a screenshot, quit half-life, and opened photoshop and my brilliant (or demented) mind gave birth to another demented creation that is THIS!!

What do you think?

That took forever to load even with my high-speed connection.

This is a 56k deadly machine.. try changing it to a jpeg!

JPEGs look like crap, i have an obsession with image qualities and sound qualities and thats why its like that

Ill do all these weird things to monitors and speakers and search all over for certain ones just to tiny increases in sound qualities, which is why its so hi-res and big

sorry about that, its worth the load though :lol: or at least i think

Ill make a Jpeg version and post that too though, so to preview you can look at the Jpeg and if you want to save it, take the bmp!

:blink::lol: nice, did you use quick masque mode to get that guy into the mix? or extration?

I was playing HL myself... well this zombie mod "THEY HUNGER".. pretty good game