Fighting Games...

at first i thought VF4 evo only have new char. das y in the othe forum i said VF sux and tekken's better. but if what u said it's true then VF4 evo is a whole lot better

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me...you will not regret it....VF4 Evo is much better than VF4 (I own both and I have compared them together)....

I wish I could find Evo at a reasonable price somewhere around here. I have VF4, but the Kumite kinda wore me out, since the opponents start to be tough nuts to crack.

Trust me...you will not regret it....VF4 Evo is much better than VF4 (I own both and I have compared them together)....

I wish I could find Evo at a reasonable price somewhere around here. I have VF4, but the Kumite kinda wore me out, since the opponents start to be tough nuts to crack.

How much are they charging? Are you in the US?

Unfortunately, I think US is the only place you can get it for 20 bucks. I think it was due to Sony starting some crap with Sega saying VF won't sell, so the only way they'd be allowed to release it in the states was to lower the price to the Greatest Hits price. More and more, I don't hear very good things about Sony it seems.

das another reason i thought VF4 evo wasn't gonna be good cuz it first came out as Greatest Hit which i thought was to get ppl to buy cuz it sucked

It came out in the classics range because Sega and Sony thought that people had already brought VF4 for $100 or so dollars and they didn't want to rub it in their faces....So they thought it would be a good idea to make it in the classics range....

so people who already owned VF4 would buy it....

It costs $100 here tho -_-

But trust me VF4 Evo > Tekken 4

Edited by ForceX

How much are they charging? Are you in the US?

Unfortunately, I think US is the only place you can get it for 20 bucks. I think it was due to Sony starting some crap with Sega saying VF won't sell, so the only way they'd be allowed to release it in the states was to lower the price to the Greatest Hits price. More and more, I don't hear very good things about Sony it seems.

No, I live in the 50Hz hell called Yurp.

Pal sucks....it is technically better than NTSC but its not as smoother....Damn PAL <_>

But PAL60 is alot better....

At least some releases here get a 50/60 Hz option, but hell, my TV doesn't support 60Hz...The weirdest thing is, my friend brought his GC over one day and GC games work fine in 60Hz on my TV....but not the PS2. What gives, or is this "hardware magic"?

Thats strange....what GC game was it and have you tried other GC games...

Most TV's support Pal60 even old ones.....

We tried all of his games, most of them support 60Hz.

An no, 60Hz isn't supported here, except in newer TV sets.

Edited by Agozer