What's Ur Job?

Ryuken

How do u guys out there have jobs and work on emulation at da same time and buy stuff u want ??

I'm just a teen and wanna know how u guys keep it up cuz i kinda wanna be gamecop when i grow up

hey kids. well i'm a printer. i only work three days a week, the moneys good and i have plenty of time to play games ( the main perk of the job). I have to work some nights but thats cool.

Does making websites make good money cuz das something i would want to do for my job

I think that all depends on how and who you work for. If you've got talent and drive you can do well.

My mates have their own graphics design company and they;re really good. they do websites and make big money. But they have large companies as clients. plus they do other desing work.

das kool but how about gamecop if he's using all these money and time to host these forums. i think he gets pay from the donations but if ppl don't donate anything then how does he keep it up?

P.S. I really want Gamecop to answer this question since it's about him

I'm a student but help my parents run their new 5 star hotel...:(

All I do is sit at the front desk and get paid :D

If I have nothing to do I post here or play games....During my free time I go out with friends and my GF :-D

ForceX's life is even better than valovedder's

u guys r so lucky

das kool but how about gamecop if he's using all these money and time to host these forums. i think he gets pay from the donations but if ppl don't donate anything then how does he keep it up?

P.S. I really want Gamecop to answer this question since it's about him

This is not my primary job, I haven't got a donation since January or so. I pay everything now from my own pocket, if this was my real job, I'd probabally be out on the streets with a cup in my hand for you to put coins in. I am thinking about putting banners to help pay the site costs, I really dunno. We'll see what happens.

I also had to cancel my primary server that got hacked on, so we only have 1 Server again. I can't even afford another right now. So I wouldn't recommend this as a real job. Go to college, finish high school, select a major, and go for it. This is not what you want. Like I said this is only a 2nd thing I do, nothing more. :(

I'm sorry, Gamecop, that you have to be put out of pocket for us and all our ramblings. Rest assured, as soon as I get a credit card, I'll make a donation (but don't think that's gonna happen any time soon)

thanx gamecop and i'm sorry too that i have to pay for all these stuff without ppl donating anything. If i had a credit card i would help but i'm too young but don't have a job