The Coolest Free Sample Ever

My mum just got me this free sample/publicity gift from this conference she went to - get this, it's a pen with a flash drive in it! The drive only has 30 mbs storage, but still that is so cool. You can just plug it in to any computer (if they have xp at least), and its an instant removable storage device! The pen kind of sucks though, but what do you expect? It was FREE!

Now of day's the only thing you can get for free is a AOL CD. :D:ph34r:

I'm so glad I've never even seen an AOL CD...Why the hell would something that solely works with "keywords" be so cool? (At least according to AOL)

And those who use AOL are too narrow-minded to see the obvious faults in it.

The coolest free sample that I've ever received was these little chocolate cakes at the local supermarket. Those were awesome...yumm....

Or medicines. My dad is friends with a whole bunch of doctors so we get all this free medicine. It's awesome. We haven't gone to the pharmecy in a damn long time.

those flash drives are real handy I got a 128mb one (not free :ph34r: ) and I use it all the time. as for a free sample, I get stuff from marlboro all the time. they just sent me a pair of bronze dice and a cool zippo style lighter.

those flash drives are real handy I got a 128mb one (not free :ph34r: ) and I use it all the time. as for a free sample, I get stuff from marlboro all the time. they just sent me a pair of bronze dice and a cool zippo style lighter.

marlboro the cigarette company? Why do they send you free stuff?

my uncle worked for them for years and he put me on a promotional list.

The best free same I ever got was a rug from IBM for completing an online survey...I didn't know they made rugs but after 4 weeks it arrived in the mail with a thank you letter :lol:

random guy that flash drive pen is a pretty cool sample :D....Imagine if it was a 128mb flash pen :lol: