Breaks

Diso

Only at Mardi Gras + a couple of beads = you know what I mean.

That's also a big myth. I'm from around New Orleans, and that doesn't happen as often as you think. Sure, there's a lot of boob flashing and ass baring, but its more difficult to get them to have sex with you. The simple reason is that its way too crowded to push your way through to actually get to a bed or a decent place to fornicate.

Ofcourse, that doesn't stop me from trying. :ph34r:

*imagines Kramer grabbing some hot chicks hand about to take her to his place when suddenly a guy offers her some more better looking beads so she goes with him ditching Kramer*

...sad

Oh the memories!!! Nooo!! :D

That actually happened to me last year. Well sort of. We were trying to find people to go to party, and I was like "Hey! I got cool beads!" And she was like "I'm stupid. I can buy these for like 5 cents each but I'll go with you anyway." And then some jerk with 10 cent beads comes up and then she's like "Oooh...10 cent beads, he's way cooler than you, you 5 cent bead bastard."

Kramer has the kavorka, which makes it impossible for chicks to resist his vibe 

Oh I wish I had the kavorka (sp?).

Edited by GryphonKlaw

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kramer has his trusty fro that'll seduce ANY woman.

It's Broom hair! Not a fro! :lol:

Guys...the hair is apart of the Kavorka package....FreshkyK you must have lost the Kramer vibe.... :lol:

:ph34r::lol::lol::D

Edited by ForceX

since you didn't get any, did they make you sweep up Bourbon Street with your head?

No, we let the hurricanes take care of the Mardi Gras mess. :ph34r:

Ouch, nasty. :D Who needs public cleaners anyway?

since you didn't get any, did they make you sweep up Bourbon Street with your head?

No, we let the hurricanes take care of the Mardi Gras mess. :ph34r:

Ouch, nasty. :D Who needs public cleaners anyway?

Either the hurricanes take care of it or the prisoners from the nearby maximum security penitentiary, Angola.

But I haven't been to Bourbon Street in a while...I need to go there soon. But I'm not 21 yet so that's a huge hassle.