Breaks

Diso

me,my girl and some other cool cats are gunna drive down south.

*yeah we're renting cars*

I wanna go to DISNEYLAND!!  :D  weeeeee!

"Duff beer for me.. duff beer for you..." oh wait.. where did the simpons parody that from? isn't it "IT'S A SMALL WORLD?"

:)

if you see a sign that says "Welcome to El Centro, California" on it, then you've gone too South and you needa turn back immediately cause it gets hot as hell here in Spring

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok for all you college guys who posted i dont see many of you saying u r gonna get some tail wats up wit dat??? since im all ready  in the working world  spring break doesnt exist for me anymore.

Solidius is old and can't enjoy breaks anymore :D

Unless he takess a vacation :)

ok for all you college guys who posted i dont see many of you saying u r gonna get some tail wats up wit dat??? since im all ready  in the working world  spring break doesnt exist for me anymore.

I'm going to try to get tails...but it won't work. But its the effort that counts.

Only at Mardi Gras + a couple of beads = you know what I mean.

That's also a big myth. I'm from around New Orleans, and that doesn't happen as often as you think. Sure, there's a lot of boob flashing and ass baring, but its more difficult to get them to have sex with you. The simple reason is that its way too crowded to push your way through to actually get to a bed or a decent place to fornicate.

Ofcourse, that doesn't stop me from trying. :P

I already have tail of my own :P

That's also a big myth. I'm from around New Orleans, and that doesn't happen as often as you think. Sure, there's a lot of boob flashing and ass baring, but its more difficult to get them to have sex with you. The simple reason is that its way too crowded to push your way through to actually get to a bed or a decent place to fornicate.

*imagines Kramer grabbing some hot chicks hand about to take her to his place when suddenly a guy offers her some more better looking beads so she goes with him ditching Kramer*

...sad

*imagines Kramer grabbing some hot chicks hand about to take her to his place when suddenly a guy offers her some more better looking beads so she goes with him ditching Kramer*

...sad

Kramer has the kavorka, which makes it impossible for chicks to resist his vibe :P