Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
random guy

News From The Emulation Scene

I find it funny that PS2, GameCube, and Xbox (Xeon plays one game) has been emulated on the PC, but there's still nothing on the Dreamcast.

Its un-emulatable. Its just too damn good.

Its thinking... :D

Anon.

I find it funny that PS2, GameCube, and Xbox (Xeon plays one game) has been emulated on the PC, but there's still nothing on the Dreamcast.

Isn't Icarus making good progress? Its been a while since they've updated us on any info but I'm sure it will happen.

And once Dreamcast is taken care of, Atomiswave and NAOMI will fall into place. Well, hopefully. That's that just me with my wild dreams.

The reason why the DC hasn't been emulated is because there is not enough documentation regarding the hardware....

Someone should raid the Sega offices and snag some of those documents. And while they're at it, grab some Atomiswave and Naomi things too. :D

:lol: We need someone with Ninja Skillz to get those documents via stealth :ph34r:

:lol:  We need someone with Ninja Skillz to get those documents via stealth  :ph34r:

Definitely. I still have my Stephen F. Hayes ninjitsu book...I should read it and learn the art of the ninja!

Dun dun dun! :ph34r:

how about a Texas cowboy?

dammit i want a better avatar, one where terry bogard throws his hat

how about a Texas cowboy?

So you're going to ride in on your horse, lasso the employees, have a gun duel with the manager, and ride out? Sounds like a plan, though not very discreet. :lol:

Edited by GryphonKlaw

The Dreamcast has probably been emulated before, but everybody who figures out how to do it The Matrix sends agents after them.

The Dreamcast has probably been emulated before, but everybody who figures out how to do it The Matrix sends agents after them.

Bhahahahahhaha!!!!1111