What's Up With Fighting Games Now A Days?

I don't know how to do infinites. I always mess up my timing. I suck at games. I'm better at complaining and being mad when I lose, so I just do that more.

And that thing with Magneto and MvC2, that's so true. And I hate the people that play MvC2 because they're such smug bastards. I want to smash their face into the arcade machine and say "Hey! While I'm taking 21 hours of class and doing something for my future, you're in here circle-jerking and playing this crap. Get a flocking life, you loser!" And then leave him all bloody and scarred. :P

But yeah, arcade gaming is no fun anymore with these patronizing bastards.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P Vf4? Yeah right, button masher galor!!! Yeah i have svc:c too, some old guy beat me up with iori and he was doing his 360 monstwer infinity 99 two-thousdan one special. The guy was like 35, it was weird, that game is stupid, play SFIII, it's all about skill in that one, once you master the parry it's over. Oh yeah i saw one GMOTW arcade machine when i went out of town, it washard since i didnt really know how to use a joystick. Play the regular kof, but i really hate when they about that roll cancel.

Button masher galore ;) ? You have no idea what you are talking about man. Please actually play the game before you make a judgment like that. For you to say its button masher galore obviously you have never taken the time to play it. VF is the most complex and deep fighting game out there hands down. VF is the last game to ever call button masher galore man :D.

:lol: Vf4? Yeah right, button masher galor!!! Yeah i have svc:c too, some old guy beat me up with iori and he was doing his 360 monstwer infinity 99 two-thousdan one special. The guy was like 35, it was weird, that game is stupid, play SFIII, it's all about skill in that one, once you master the parry it's over. Oh yeah i saw one GMOTW arcade machine when i went out of town, it washard since i didnt really know how to use a joystick. Play the regular kof, but i really hate when they about that roll cancel.

Button masher galore :D ? You have no idea what you are talking about man. Please actually play the game before you make a judgment like that. For you to say its button masher galore obviously you have never taken the time to play it. VF is the most complex and deep fighting game out there hands down. VF is the last game to ever call button masher galore man ;).

WTF are you talking about? "most complex and deep fighting game" It's a non transforming "bloody roar" I used to own the damn game. My uncle kept kickng my azz with that stupid monk guy becuase the stupid game only has 3 damn buttons "punch, kick, block" how f@$@king complex can it get? now tekken was a little complex, jojo's bizzare adventure is complex, vf4 if a pretty azz bloody roar, except bloody roar was actually more fun becuase they actually had an extra button which was the slash button. Project Justice kicks azz but the whole "look at me im a japanese fightig game so you know im going to be about high schools competing"(why do they do that) but it's still a better game than VF4.

:lol: Vf4? Yeah right, button masher galor!!! Yeah i have svc:c too, some old guy beat me up with iori and he was doing his 360 monstwer infinity 99 two-thousdan one special. The guy was like 35, it was weird, that game is stupid, play SFIII, it's all about skill in that one, once you master the parry it's over. Oh yeah i saw one GMOTW arcade machine when i went out of town, it washard since i didnt really know how to use a joystick. Play the regular kof, but i really hate when they about that roll cancel.

Button masher galore :D ? You have no idea what you are talking about man. Please actually play the game before you make a judgment like that. For you to say its button masher galore obviously you have never taken the time to play it. VF is the most complex and deep fighting game out there hands down. VF is the last game to ever call button masher galore man ;).

WTF are you talking about? "most complex and deep fighting game" It's a non transforming "bloody roar" I used to own the damn game. My uncle kept kickng my azz with that stupid monk guy becuase the stupid game only has 3 damn buttons "punch, kick, block" how f@$@king complex can it get? now tekken was a little complex, jojo's bizzare adventure is complex, vf4 if a pretty azz bloody roar, except bloody roar was actually more fun becuase they actually had an extra button which was the slash button. Project Justice kicks azz but the whole "look at me im a japanese fightig game so you know im going to be about high schools competing"(why do they do that) but it's still a better game than VF4.

You just proved me right by posting what you just did. It is so obvious you don't know jack about VF. A pretty bloody roar? After I post this I will no longer respond to your ignorance on this matter. Only 3 buttons? Well for only 3 buttons most characters have over 70 moves, also by pressing 2 or 3 different buttons together at the same time you can do different attacks. The amount of buttons have nothing to do with the complexity and deepness of a fighting game. Maybe you should buy the game again and go to the training mode and actually learn how to play. Btw how dare you compare pieces of crap like jo jo's gay adventure and bloody queer to a awesome fighting game like VF 4. VF 4 Evolution is the most rewarding fighting game to learn how to play out there. There is so much you can do with VF 4. It's mind numbing deepness. It’s the most balanced game out there.

You dont have to respond just read. VF4 is exactly like DOA(all) except vf is on ps2 and doa is on xbox and dc. What you dont understand is that you're trying to preach to a 2d fighter fan. I've played the VF4 practice mode and tried to learn thier moves, the game is too time consuming. Trying to master evey move and it's porpose is for somebody who has too much damn spare time. Plus the game is really revoled around timeing, which is really annoying, and another thing the main topic was mainly about 2d games, he just happen to mention 3d games not being played much. The only 3d game that i ever really spent my time on and some what tried to master was soul calibur.