Need Help!

Nube

I've the Neo Geo emulator with KoF 2003 but he can't find the rom when I open the emulator. I've also edited the fbax.ini wit my E:\apps\Neo Geo\Roms\ where I have my roms but it doesn't work.

someone can help me?

thanks

a friend of mine has the same.iso and it works...the only think that is different is that he has the a different modification of X-Box.

seems like you talking about FBAX emulator.

thread moved.

OK... if the ROM is in the "roms" folder inside your FBAx directory you do not have to change your path. You should just leave it as D:\roms

Pretty much all XBOX apps use relative paths... so D: is actually the directory that your default.xbe was launched from. You should be able to change it to E: and have it work, but it's usually best to just leave it as D:. Now, if you are using a ROMs folder that is not in the same directory as the default.xbe, then you do need to change the ini.

So are you doing like Prican and pointing FBAx to a ROMs folder outside of the FBAx directory? Or are you just using the default roms folder inside the FBAx directory?

Edited by Thraxen

my Roms directory is inside the Neo Geo folder. In my Neo Geo folder I have a directory Roms, the default.xbe and 2-3 others folder of the emulator.

In the Fbax.ini I've changed the path to szAppRomPaths[0] E:\apps\Neo Geo\Roms\ but it doesn't work.

try losing the space between neo geo (fix the folder as well) and see what happens.

btw, why did you have a roms folder within a folder thats for neogeo? personaly i would've left all the roms in neogeobut it your choice :lol: