1emulation Movie Progress

Diso

RP GryphonKlaw. Its been Two weeks already :D

Huh? I'm not fully understanding you here. What does RP mean? Two weeks already from what? From starting it? I'm confused. Could you clarify that for me. I would like to know what this means. Is this an inside joke that I am a butt of? :angry:

I mean Roleplay in our RPG world 2

Its been 2 weeks from the date u said you needed in order for the exams to finish, It has been 2 weeks So ROLEPLAY! :D

Oh damn...forgot about that. Sorry dude, but won't have time till end of semester. I just started volunteering at Habitat for Humanity and the hospital. Maybe I'll think of something during my boring classes...but I ain't promisin' anything.

ahh well. Someone better create a character Or I'm going to ridicule you all in the flash movie somehow :P

btw: Keep posting song ideas!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing all I can right not. I expect it to be released prolly by the end of next week. I guess you guys might be a little surprised :huh:

Yeah You guys might see yourself in there somehow.

(Like agozer, you might see yourself as that mummy)

I'm doing all I can right not. I expect it to be released prolly by the end of next week. I guess you guys might be a little surprised :lol:

Just too awesome. :huh:

I'm doing all I can right not. I expect it to be released prolly by the end of next week. I guess you guys might be a little surprised :huh:

Aw cool! Cameo roles!

I still yet to find some other characters some of you will play. Music is doing good now. I'm going to start animating once all my school work is finished or something like that :lol:

Goth o_O

I'm using these types of music:

Techno/Trance/W/e you want to call it

Rock

Pop (I dunno)

Punk

I can't really define metal and heavy metal and w/e and I know jack about goth music haha