Superb Mario 3 Playing

You guys should watch this awesome flash movie of Super Mario Bros...its the best I have ever seen....I'm waiting for Part 4 to get released....

I will find the link for it and post it....

*Edit* YAY!!!! My 500th Post..... B)

Edited by ForceX

I remember the first time I saw that, I was stunned. But that was before I found out it was fake.

Do any of you have a link that proves its fakeness. I didn't bookmark it and my friend here is still skeptical. I mean come on! That looks fake and is frankly quite impossible!

I remember the first time I saw that, I was stunned. But that was before I found out it was fake.

Do any of you have a link that proves its fakeness. I didn't bookmark it and my friend here is still skeptical. I mean come on! That looks fake and is frankly quite impossible!

I lost my link already... The dude made that video for two friggin' years...He did a fine job making it.

Took him 2 years to do that. Using save stats. I lost the board link to where he says he made it all up.

Even if it is fake, he still ran through most of the game and most importantly he beat the game, i mean i've never actually beat the game, the fartest i've got was the the shadow level, which was f-ing hard(this was in the 5th grade). Have any of you guys beat the game, cuz if you have then you have too much damn time on your hands.