How Can We Make This The Best Emulation Site?

Alpha

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum is fine as is. good people here. the lack of people just show who is here for the roms ad nothign else. the ones who stay and discuss things are the real members.

only problem i ever had was my warning. ive seen plenty of toher people get off topic, but its not a big deal to me. i still love this placre.

What qualifies as a legendary member? I think Premium Members with over 1000 posts should be given a new title, Loser Members.

yeah what about people like me, who check the site twice a day, been here over a year, and only post when they have valued info to empart? :-D

What qualifies as a legendary member? I think Premium Members with over 1000 posts should be given a new title, Loser Members.

yeah what about people like me, who check the site twice a day, been here over a year, and only post when they have valued info to empart? ;)

A good title would be "Member with a Life." :-D

yeah what about people like me, who check the site twice a day, been here over a year, and only post when they have valued info to empart? ;)

A good title would be "Member with a Life." :-D

See...SWAMP_THING is smart.

yeah what about people like me, who check the site twice a day, been here over a year, and only post when they have valued info to empart? :D

A good title would be "Member with a Life." :lol:

See...SWAMP_THING is smart.

YAY Im a member with a life :-D

member with a life is too strong, ive spent the last 4 months downloading 6GB of comics on a 56K connection! :-D

Hahahah...6 Gs? Now that's a lot..even with a broadband connection. :lol:

member with a life is too strong, ive spent the last 4 months downloading 6GB of comics on a 56K connection! :-D

I revoke your title Member with a Life. You are now...Comic Book Guy!

cbgcomputer.gif

Biggest. Nerd. Ever. :lol:

EDIT: Hopefully this picture works.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

member with a life is too strong, ive spent the last 4 months downloading 6GB of comics on a 56K connection! :D

I revoke your title Member with a Life. You are now...Comic Book Guy! 1201_comiciron.jpg

Biggest. Nerd. Ever. :-D

:lol: Hahahahaha! Anyways I really hope GameCop puts my idea into consideration.