kofchile.cl has been hacked

good for them for that naomi stunt.

but i dont think it was right for the person to hack them

i dunno who, but the dude who did it seems mighty pissed off.

check it out, it was "defaced by rocket"

www.kofchile.cl

[my 100th post yaaay]

Edited by saiyanfire

Hahaha...KofChile got 0wned by hax0rs.

I don't find this funny at all. When your in our position as a webmaster and your site get's hacked it really feels like someone stook a knife down your throat for all the hard work you put into it, even though I have never experienced it, I have experienced some pretty ruthless.

However, I didn't really visit their site that much, so it would be good if someone gave me a little bio. What was the exact reason for the hacking? What's this Naomi Stunt?

Well I hope they get back on track, they were surely a good emulation site as far as I have heard and I hope they had a good backup. I get a backup of this place everyday.

they really deserved actually, for the stuff mentioned above and for also distributing James MAME and saying that it was a crappy compile...and those dumb flocks don't even know how to compile...they might say something like "ohh...es que no tenemos el tiempo"(oh, its cause we don't have time)...and other excuses

I don't find this funny at all. When your in our position as a webmaster and your site get's hacked it really feels like someone stook a knife down your throat for all the hard work you put into it, even though I have never experienced it, I have experienced some pretty ruthless.

Whoa, GameCop! Be calm... :lol: I didn't know it would THAT bad.

But this site is too cool to get h@><0r3d.

Whoa, GameCop! Be calm... :) I didn't know it would THAT bad.

But this site is too cool to get h@>

It's just a example in how you feel....(I may have exaggerated it slightly, but you do feel like crap) :lol:

I'm sorry that my post got you in so much of uproar, but I'm not laughing at KofChile's webmaters' misery....I'm laughing because at the "new" site new site desgn and at the fact that they got hacked in the first place. I mean come on... for what reason? It's not like KofChile has bank account numbers or something like that... And the hackers seem to just show off their skills.

Edited by Agozer

they really deserved actually, for the stuff mentioned above and for also distributing James MAME and saying that it was a crappy compile...and those dumb flocks don't even know how to compile...they might say something like "ohh...es que no tenemos el tiempo"(oh, its cause we don't have time)...and other excuses

when did they say this about my compile ?

maybe cause i will not release the source code ?

Gamecop the Naomi Stunt, which many of the people who have posted in this thread are refering to went something like this....

KOFChile posted on their website that the Naomi systems encryption had been cracked and an emulator including MvS2 was released....They had a link to the file, which turned out to be a fake...Many newbies fell for this and we pretty upset...

But the main thing was that the Stunt was initiated by the people working on the Naomi System and not KOFChile...so whoever hacked KOFChile either is an idiot and hacked the wrong people or they just wanted to hack it...either way it was uncalled for...

*NOTE* If the above post is incorrect please correct me.....:-D