KOF 2000/2001 trading cards

The PS2 KOF00/01 Game :/

hmmm...I didn't release they were releasing a KOF00/01 pack for the PS2....Oh well since KOF01 sucks major a$$ I thin I'll give it a miss...

None of the KOFs sucked major ass. Sure, KOF2001 was a bit lacking in some aspects of the gameplay, but I still enjoyed it. Igniz and Original Zero were cool.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why KOF2001 looked so bad compared to KOF2000...it should never go backwards.

Well...Playmore just got in SNK's shoes, but it's still a bit inexcusable.

I wonder why KOF2001 looked so bad compared to KOF2000...it should never go backwards.

They should have just cut and pasted the game code from KOF 2000, changed the select screen and lifebars, replaced the portraits, and add a different power up system. :D

They should have just cut and pasted the game code from KOF 2000, changed the select screen and lifebars, replaced the portraits, and add a different power up system. :D

To be honest, I kinda liked KOF2001 better than KOF2002. KOF2002 seemed like a class reunion of sorts. I mean come on, no new characters? Rugal as the last boss...I've seen that already. But alas, KOF2002 had better play mechanics, so to speak.

Well KOF2002 was a dreammatch so they had to bring back all the old characters. And I guess Rugal is the generic last boss. He was the last boss in KOF98 too and that was a dreammatch.

Well KOF2002 was a dreammatch so they had to bring back all the old characters. And I guess Rugal is the generic last boss. He was the last boss in KOF98 too and that was a dreammatch.

Tsk, fine then. Oh well, KOF2003 was an improvement.

Wasn't KOF '98 "The Slugfest" or something like that? Hmmm...The Dreammatch never ends...

Edited by Agozer

Whatever the subtitle was, it wasn't part of the KOF continuem.

I feel like such a nerd because I know the KOF plot in detail. I feel like a Star Wars/LOTR geek. "Meeeh, Gandalf didn't carry 2 daggers...meeeeh" :D

Kinda off the topic (well this whole thing is off topic but oh well), but did anyone gasp in amazment when they saw the ROM Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon 2003. I saw that before I joined this forum and I was like "Holy crap! I gotta get it!" And when I played it and it was KOF2001 with weird colors I felt so cheated.

But now I'm know more about the emulation scene, thanks to 1Emulation.

But I do have a question about the plot and I don't feel like starting a whole new thread. What happened to Bao and Kensou. I know they have some bond in between them, but was that addressed in KOF2001? Or is it for future KOFs. I remember in the K' Team story for 2003, Chin said that they're in training. Didn't someone want to exploit their powers?

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I felt so disappointed when I first played Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon 2003....After that I have never downloaded a @#$% hack again....unless someone I knew told me it was good....as was the case with KOF2002 Plus