avi player?

is it free?

Completely. Trust me, it has to be (or can be *caugh* key gen *caugh) free to get a thumbs up from me!

In this case, this program is completely free. No keys or nothing. Thank me later :-D

Anon.

I have been using that one for a long time. The only thing I hate about it is it's ability to play.mkv videos(matroska w/dual audio)...its the best for ogm files too

anyways, that is a media player, what he needs is the codec itself, not another media player

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..don't worry dude, don't listen to these...these fools

if avi files are your problem, then this is the best codec ever. Its better than divx and xvid codec and all that sh¡t. Its called ffdshow and its the latest version

>>>CLICK ME<<<

btw, post after you've installed it so I can stop hosting it

..and tell me if you need anyother video codecs :-D

Ffdshow is a really good codec, but I think mp4 and ac3 beat it at compression ration and quality from the compression. Xvid is coming up too, but it will be a while before it achieves true greatness...

Anyway, this is a dicussion on media players, not codecs... which if you need to play any type of codec, use Media Player Classic! (I shoot myself in head for HORRIBLE shameless plug)

Anon.

..don't worry dude, don't listen to these...these fools

if avi files are your problem, then this is the best codec ever. Its better than divx and xvid codec and all that sh¡t. Its called ffdshow and its the latest version

>>>CLICK ME<<<

btw, post after you've installed it so I can stop hosting it

..and tell me if you need anyother video codecs :P

:D done. thanks man. i am downloading yours and antiwinners. :-D

Ffdshow is a really good codec, but I think mp4 and ac3 beat it at compression ration and quality from the compression. Xvid is coming up too, but it will be a while before it achieves true greatness...

Anyway, this is a dicussion on media players, not codecs... which if you need to play any type of codec, use Media Player Classic! (I shoot myself in head for HORRIBLE shameless plug)

Anon.

different videos need different codecs, not so much a different media player. Actually, for mp4, the best thing is coreaac codec, ac3 is good, but buggy and annoying

Anon.

different videos need different codecs, not so much a different media player. Actually, for mp4, the best thing is coreaac codec, ac3 is good, but buggy and annoying

Different strokes for different folks, I guess... :lol:

Actually, if you want a player that will play ANYTHING, you need vlc media player. It is completely free. It has all the codecs you need built-in. So, if you come across a file that you don't have the codec for, the vlc player will most likely have it. Not only that, but if you've ever downloaded movies from the newsgroups, most of the newer movies are bin/cue files. Usually you would have to mount the image with daemon tools, extract it with isobuster, or burn it to disc to watch it. But with the vlc player, you can view the bin file directly. It's a cool little feature that media player classic doesn't have. It plays incomplete files, and just about everything you can imagine. Check it out!

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/