KOF2003 Working On FBAx

artik

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

our release have CRC check and Size check disabled...

Yup, and the 3d box taken out. oh yea, and romnames changed to the haxxors name.

but that has nothing to do with emulating kof2003. It has been done long before you posted your links and pissed off the devs.

So was it worth it?

I for one am not satisfied with b4.

I was looking very much forward to b5.

Since your so proud, how about sharing with us the source too?

Id like to learn how to take out that 3d box. (personal thing)

Hey Artic can you give me the corrects names for the roms cause Im looking in the Default.xbe with and Hexa editor and for example i can´t find Mslug4 and the correct name of Power instinc matrimele.

By the way I think its great the release of have CRC check and Size check disabled

cause that of have the correct CRC its a really pain in the ass, the only problem with your verison its the names of the roms, and thats the good thing of the version of N3GHOZT version that they have all the roms with correct names, but Idon´t like his Skin.

bye!!!

well artik's version only main catch to me is just the crc/size disabled but other then that, i'd stick with gh0st's version

MAXXXKKK as far as i'm lookin it matches to what gh0st has them set too cuz i just used mine to artik's and it saw all but one svc and the decrypted sengoku3

Hey Artic can you give me the corrects names for the roms cause Im looking in the Default.xbe with and Hexa editor and for example i can´t find Mslug4 and the correct name of Power instinc matrimele.

By the way I think its great the release of have CRC check and Size check disabled

cause that of have the correct CRC its a really pain in the ass, the only problem with your verison its the names of the roms, and thats the good thing of the version of N3GHOZT version that they have all the roms with correct names, but  Idon´t like his Skin.

bye!!!

lol, its not MY SKIN.........lol

its the one fbax comes with (i dont like it either)

use photoshop or something and make your own. :)