Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TapeWurm

Who was it?

Ok, here's the deal.... someone created an account at Emuparadise

under the handle tapewurm. Now, I am absolutely certain that someone from this site did this. While most people could give a damn, I do. My handle is sacred to me and represents years of who I am. All I ask is this.... please private message me and turn over MY handle back to me. There was a thread that mentioned banning "me"/you at that site. The real TapeWurm would never be banned from anything, I can assure you. I don't care who you are, I just want my handle back. All I want is the access info so I can have it back. My only response to your message will be "Thank You." no questions asked..... that's all I want. Thank you in advance.

Same situation i see !!:P But at that thread i post, you were'nt taking it serious but now you are. Its indeed disgraceful to be mocked by some dodo:mad:

~Figured Out Who It Is~

Thread Unstickyed

PM Me TapeWurm for the person who registered as you.

Oh and there is nothing to worry about;).

Just tell those idiots at emuparadise (especially hippohomo) to come and look at tapewurms posts here. It is obvious that it isn't him, I mean the tapewurm here can spell and sounds really smart for one :yeah:

Whoever is trying to make people here look bad is just an ass and needs to get a life pretty fast...pathetic.