Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
N3oGhost

Kof2003 on MameOX

I was told by someone that kof2k3 might be able to run on mameox as it fell a little short of the 64mb mark when loading it up........so i thought id dive into the realm of possibility and figure out how to compile mameOX for the xbox and test it out myself.

Thanks to James for the Driver and some of his files from his Zlib folder........i got the thing to compile just fine.

The rom was detected and loaded up.......but i ran out of memory as i do not have a memory upgrade........

Curious to know if this thing works though so someone with memory upgrade (128mb or more) let me know if your interested and ill send you the binary i compiled.

most tell me that the ram upgrade dosnt do much really and isnt worth it. Now if u could get ur xbox upgraded like that ft-xbox thingy with the 1400 mhz upgrade then u would have a emulator playing machine ! :)

I still cant justify paying that much money for one of those things. Maybe on ebay i can find one a bit cheaper.

read the reviews about this 1400 mhz upgrade is not very usefull and not compatible with all games and applications (256 k cache on new cpu maybe )