Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
PLasticSlug

Minor sound glitches in 2 burned games

I have this problem with MvsC2 and I believe its SSF third strike, They are both burned and both are the jap. Versions of the game. This glitch is when the characters are at the far right of the screen the sound goes considerably lower, and when they are the furthest to the right they are completely mute, the music doesn’t change, just the characters sound FX.

its really not that important, and I don’t want to spend the time hunting down another working copy of these games,

Has any one else encountered this problem?

Thanks. Edited by PLasticSlug

nope just the music skipping during loading screens. I turned the music off to those games anyways I can't stand capcom techno. hehehe

Yeah i had the low sound thing too, it only happened to me in cap vs. snk 2, i think the only way to fix it is to reburn the copy or find another working copy, or your dc could be dirty.

[quote name='PLasticSlug' date='Feb 12 2004, 03:03 PM']I have this problem with MvsC2 and I believe its SSF third strike, They are both burned and both are the jap. Versions of the game.  This glitch is when the characters are at the far right of the screen the sound goes considerably lower, and when they are the furthest to the right they are completely mute, the music doesn’t change, just the characters sound FX.

its really not that important, and I don’t want to spend the time hunting down another working copy of these games,

Has any one else encountered this problem?

Thanks.[/quote]
Try putting the sound on mono. I do this for all my games cause my T.V. only has one speaker :)

P.S. most people dont even do this unless you have great speakers so they dont even need mono
P.S.S You may have a hard time cause the menus may be in Jap Edited by DanManXZ

AHHH Someone beat me too it!! thats what i get for working on my DC browser for too long and

GASP

actually studying for my tests!!!!