All your questions

bogboy1978

It seems this forum is now just a place for requesting the same 7 games over and over. Metal slug 5, Snk vs Capcom, Samurai showdown 5, Rage of the dragons, Matrimelee, Crouching tiger and King of fighters 2002.

When people aren't asking for the roms, they want to know how to set the games up, or where they can get cheats from, or if someone will go to their house and play the games for them :D

I have found a site that carries just those games, plus a pre configured copy of Kawaks that will play them all, plus cheats for all the games except Metal slug 5. The site is not english, but is very easy to navigate, so get your arses over there and get what you are after, so we can maybe get some original rom requests.

http://www.-Jorge Galvan's Site-.com/

I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but the same requests keep coming, so get em while you can :D

And i'm sorry, but the site owner has helped all he can, and will not make home visits to play the games through for you.

Have fun :D

you moron there's a new kawaks neo-arcadia just made that can play metal slug 5.

guess what you=stupid +i made a topic kinda about this a while ago called "best kawaks hacked emu ever"

Edited by vsvy

If you don't like my answer, ignore it.

You may have posted something similar but people are still requesting these roms, and that site has what they need. If a guy can't try and help people who are having problems without being abused then maybe it's time for me to find a new forum.

you moron there's a new kawaks neo-arcadia just made that can play metal slug 5.

guess what you=stupid +i made a topic kinda about this a while ago called "best kawaks hacked emu ever"

:(.........*slowly backs aways*

Anyway, that's a great site, many thanks :).

Actually I haven't see that many to recall for those roms, but it's a good post. However, your advertising a site and were not affiliated with them. Until were affiliated I moved this topic to the FTP's and Weblinks, I hope you understand, but rules are rules. If people make a request for those roms, I'll link them to that topic, thank you for the link however. :(