N64 Surreal: Working - Non Working Game Listings

infidelity

Game Name=CONKER BFD

Comments=Playable! (use Jabo's D3D7 1.40)

Alternate Title=Conker's Bad Fur Day (U)

i get bad gfx and sometimes the game stucks.i checked the surreal ini.The above lines mention.Comments=Playable! (use Jabo's D3D7 1.40).how do i enable or use this so called Jabo's D3D7 1.40.plz help

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This emu is now officially released, Thx to oDD & all his credit.

Has anyone tried Zelda Majora'S Mask with patch to see if intro is well ?

About patches : Bad-to-Good_N64_ROMs_Ips_Patches

patcher : IPSWin_v2.0 if you have another patcher like Lunar Ips 5LIPS), you neen't this one.

& all other utilities like Tool64 : www.smiff.clara.net/utilities/rom/

i've been having problems with super smash bros. it seems to be freezing up and going matrix like a lot. anyone got any ideas on how to fix it, or is anyone played it with it working ( i know there is a 16mb rom that is also out there, mine's 32)

Yup, I'd say that is your problem. The proper ROM for the game is 16 MB. It ran nearly perfect when I tried the game out. Get the ROM here:

What is wrong with the intro? I tried the game out and didn't notice anything odd during the start of the game. The biggest problem I have heard of is that the screen goes black during cut scene after day two, but if you just wait for the scene to finish the game continues on normally. I have the (U) [!] ROM.

Edited by Prican25

Can some of you guys report on F-Zero X. I'm having an issue with that ROM. I've tried both the (E) [!] and (U) [!] versions and when I go to a race none of the cars have textures (they do in the vehicle selection menu). I've seen some people report over at Xbox-Scene that their ROMS work perfectly, so I have no clue what the problem could be.

mines works fine using 1964 and surreal 1.0 at default settings. F-Zero_X_(U)_[!]

Well, damn. I have no idea. I've now tried it on two XBOX and neither one showed vehicle textures during races. I also tried the (J) [!] ROM and it too failed to show textures. What are you running in your XBOX? I'm using an Xecuter 2.2 chip, 4980.06 BIOS, and Evox 3935 dash.

ok not to be mean but, many of you are leaving me msgs for a link to surreal64 and now its not needed cuz its offically out!

plz come here and read before leaving a pm thats useless cuz as i said before, THE LINK IS DEAD FOR THE LEAK! thx and enjoy the offical release :(

Edited by Prican25

To add to what Prican said, someone has posted the Surreal emulator over on Suprnova. Also, for those don't already know how, you need to learn how to use the XBINS FTP site. You can get virtually every bit of software related, except retail games, to the XBOX (including all the emulators) from that site. If you don't know how, but want to, just send me a PM.

Edited by Thraxen

Games that are working. i tested them using 1964 emu in surreal.

1080 Snowboarding (JU) [!]

Banjo-Kazooie (U) [!]

Banjo-Tooie (U) [!]

Beetle Adventure Racing! (U) [!]

Donkey Kong 64 (U) [!]

Goldeneye 007 (u) [o1]

Mario Party (E) [!]

Mario Party 2 (U) [!]

Mario Party 3 (U) [!]

Paper Mario (U) [!]

Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) [!]

RR64 - Ridge Racer 64 (U) [!]

Super Mario 64 (U) [!]

Well thats all i had time to get around to testing they where all tested on the offical release of surreal, i might have more up later on or else tomorrow.