Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

Bigger, Badder, Hell Of A Lot Better!

Right now this forum is on the verge of destruction. I know many of you are mad right now and so am i. But we have to work together to solve this problem. But please, keep posting! Its not the end of the world. Because I know everyone worked extremely hard on this forum and so did I. And hopefully I can delete this thread by the end of the day once (which I hope) everything comes back..

the only thing you can do is keep going. if this was an act of terrorism against this site, let's not give them the satifaction of beleiving they were successful in their attempt. let's just do our best to carry on, and to keep posting. cause, with a little work, we will have this site back to it's old self, maybe even better.:confused:

Exactly well put guys we can overcome this bs, we will just learn from what happened, though out best bet would try to find as close of an answer as we can get, so we can make sure notting so stupid like this will ever happen again.