Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
wacko_jacko

Help with new neoragex ecgc final version

i just downloaded a rom named world heroes perfect a rom esp for egcg version, the rom file inside was named 090-**.rom

i just downloaded a rom named world heroes perfect a rom esp for egcg version, the rom file inside was named 090-**.rom

and?

and?

just wonderin the rom was 090.rom and it played ok n egcg version.. want a link dude? :blink:

and?

just wonderin the rom was 090.rom and it played ok n egcg version.. want a link dude? :-D

090 is the cart ID for World Heroes Perfect. I just made a list of all Neo-Geo games according to their card IDs. Even the NeoGeo CD games and prototypes have their own ID, not just the arcade/console ones.

I'm not a big fan of World Heroes, so keep the link for now. :D

You only have to ask once, one of us is going to get to your question. :)

Anyway, I'll say it here too. Click on "My Primary Site with Stuff" in Agozer's sig and you'll find it in the "Neo stuff" folder.

whoops...im an idiot....i found it  :crybaby:

I'm glad you did. :)

hello can you guys help me? where can i get the Neoragex EGCG 4.8 from? i have try

"My Primary Site with Stuff" in Agozer's sig and you'll find it in the "Neo stuff" folder.

but no thing there so please help!!!!