Help with new neoragex ecgc final version

same probs for me with the new 1.0H egcg neoragex emulator :angry:..i dont think its an compatiability issue coz some of the roms seem to work fine..but the screen turns black suddenly n quits to desktop only when i add the entire rom folders path :ph34r:...the hacked version of this emulator may solve the problem..but i dont seem to find it anywhere....tried using an ealier version of zlib.dll n deleting the.ini file too..still no luck. ne suggestions guys?

Is there any way i can resolve this problem ? :-D

Desperate times...Desperate measures.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EGCG NeoRAGEx H1 is hacked.

Hmm... I had crashing problems too, but the steps I mentioned worked for me.

The Universe BIOS can give troubles too, so if you're using that, switch to the original BIOS.

i tired changing the bios too..an ealier one...well wt did u mean by universe n original bios ? can i find the original bios smwhere else ?..can u give it to me?

o ya another prob wid this new emulator is... after 1 or 2 restarts, there is another error commin up now...the neorage[wtever] might be infected with a virus... :unsure: btw, i am using win XP pro n i dont like using any of the antivirus products. :D

am i the only one wid all these problems?? :(

Desperate times..Desperate measures

One more thing, it runs my Garou rom with corrupted graphics, just pink blotches filling the screen basically. It runs fine on all other neorage versions. Wondering whether any of you have experienced similar effects with Garou or other roms???

Btw, it detects my Romset as "Garou: MOTW PT"

One more thing, it runs my Garou rom with corrupted graphics, just pink blotches filling the screen basically. It runs fine on all other neorage versions. Wondering whether any of you have experienced similar effects with Garou or other roms???

Btw, it detects my Romset as "Garou: MOTW PT"

I think it has something to do with EGCG's new features...

I use EGCG only for SNK Vs. Capcom Chaos and Samurai Shodown 5, for everything else I use NeoRAGEx 0.8c

The NeoRAGEx Garou rom is a prototype....

Edited by Agozer

Hi I had this prob, it's a rom problem as I dl the new version for SNK vs Capcom, with only this rom in the rom folder it imports roms and runs

otherwise

quits to windows, I don't know which one of my roms it doesnt like and I don't care as I use the new version for SNK V Capcom Choaos (+) and the old one for everything else

Don't always blame XP