Do you take frequent naps?

Alpha

It's a sign your an old man! :-)

But seriously it's prolly that your not getting "good" sleep.

Hey I fit that description at my age I have to take a nap every now and then. But I would say GC that you are just not getting a good restful sleep. Do you toss and turn a lot or do you sleep right through?

I usually sleep right through. I sometimes switch left and right. I'm seriously considering to rent an oxygen tank for a week and hook one up to my face to see if it makes a difference. Tired of being a zombie :lol:....

Well sure everyone has stress but what I am talking about is stress that is not normal. Say if you are really worrying about something or someone.

Cracked had an article saying that we used to sleep in two sessions through out the day. Only recently have humans adapted the idea of sleeping in 8-10 hour sessions.
Me personally I sleep when I can. It's relaxing :).

Well sure everyone has stress but what I am talking about is stress that is not normal. Say if you are really worrying about something or someone.

I appreciate the concern. I would say my stress is at an all-time low compared to previous years. At the same time, I have a lot of goals -- one is to make this place even more amazing again. Stress can definitely be an important factor and I do my fair share of meditation and exercise. Oddly enough, the more I work my body, the more tired I am. I know it sounds normal, but I would hope to gain more strength during the day from a more fit body. Perhaps I am just impatient...

One a day for maybe 20 minutes, sometimes an hour.

My brain tires through the day so mentally yeah i get tired.

My sleep patterns vary, sometimes Ill just have 6 hours (I will nap during the day after 6 hours) normally I have 8 hours.

If I have something to do I can stay awake all day, but there aint many jobs in the UK.

Also boredom can cause you to sleep I fucking hate it!

GC have you ever thought about getting a treadmill? First thing in the morning followed by a protein shake plus breakfast and what not after you shower, is a nice way to start the day. It won't make you less tired in the beginning but later you will start developing some endurance which should give you energy later through the day.

Who the hell actually showers in the morning? I refuse to crawl into bed without showering first...and I'm not getting up and having a shower again.

That whole morning shower concept seems outright retarded to me.

• Like 1

Who the hell actually showers in the morning? I refuse to crawl into bed without showering first...and I'm not getting up and having a shower again.

That whole morning shower concept seems outright retarded to me.

I agree totally. I am not a morning person anyway and could not get myself to get into a shower that early anyway.