Raiden Fighters Jet On Xbox 1

gamez fan

I remember it was possible to get this running in MAMEoX by playing with the VMM settings. But it ran pretty slowly if I recall, never tried it myself.

it used to run at 2 frames a sec i understand thats risen to 60 frames a sec but the ship is moving half speed and so is the scrolling which is already a huge improvement

just hoping the small niggles with the ship speed and scroll rate can be sorted

Do you mean Raiden Fighters Jet or Raiden Fighters Jet 2000? The 2000 version (which I think is some kind of chinese hack) already works in MAMEoX128Plus.

thats funny i was thinkin about that as well ment to ask about it before i went out and got completly scrambled last night any version would be cool but if i had my pick

idd choose raiden fighters jet in fact if i could choose idd have em all :-)

to confirm it's raiden fighters jet 2000

Edited by gamez fan

theere is a chinese 2000 hack of raiden fighters jet out there now so it should be good to see how this play on the xbox.

raiden fighters 2(2000) plays really well on xbox.

although it would be great to have another raiden fighters game workin on the xbox as i understand it the chinese hacks have inferior sound and graphics to the offical

seibu games i still hold onto some hope that maybe one day all 3 seibu raiden fighters games will be playable on a stock xbox

i think concerning the graphics there are some minor glitches but nothing game breaking as such,but the sound is a bit messed up supposedly.

hopefully we see a standalone release for the new coinops as i wouldnt mid trying this out.i have raiden fighters aces for the 360 and its a great package,all 3 raiden fighters games on one disc.

here is a bit of trivia,abou 2003 there was going to be a new raiden fighters game made exclusivly for the xbox unfortunatly the company went bankrupt and the game was cancelled.

it was going to be 2d as well not 3d.

raiden fighters aces still waitin for a uk pal release for this set since they have messed up the release sooooo many times maybe when it finally gets a uk release they

should add viper phase 1 as a playable bonus game least they should do in my opinion to make up for all my disappointment :)

just a wee update some more work has been done on this game and i understand it nows plays as good as raiden fighters 2 2000 the in level music

has been removed so just sound fx now many thx to IQ and BP for doin the work on this

autofire now works as well

reason for edit forgot to add some info

Edited by gamez fan