Whats up?

Krosigrim

I've been on nights so long (5 years straight but prolly 13 years out of the last 19) I don't think I could do days. I did let it be known I would take a day shift since I think I have earned it. but they keep me on nights cuz they know I don't complain and I don't fall asleep.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been on nights so long (5 years straight but prolly 13 years out of the last 19) I don't think I could do days. I did let it be known I would take a day shift since I think I have earned it. but they keep me on nights cuz they know I don't complain and I don't fall asleep.

WHat is your job, Inky? :lol:

I'm a field training manager for the largest (by total man hours) security company in So-Cal. My main duties are to make sure every security guard in my devision is trained properly. But since I am the graveyard guy I have to handle any thing that comes up after hours, from covering sick calls to starting workmans comp paperwork.

I'm a field training manager for the largest (by total man hours) security company in So-Cal. My main duties are to make sure every security guard in my devision is trained properly. But since I am the graveyard guy I have to handle any thing that comes up after hours, from covering sick calls to starting workmans comp paperwork.

Your the head of the night watch, you ARE batman!

I've gained a bit of weight over the last few years so I'd rather not say... :lol:

Me too. I just hit 260 lbs!!! I gained 30 lbs in 7 months!

Remember when I was going to start working out? Well... just like my joystick, I started then stopped. LOL jobless for so long, gaming and eating filled me out. There isnt much to do, not like in Central Florida.

All excuses.

I am buying a bike, and riding to work every day. I will also start walking on days I dont work, at the very least. Then... once my heart can handle doing extended extraneous activities, I will indeed begin to work out. I have said this before, about a great many things, but DUDE!!! Im FAT! How the FUCK did I let this happen. Before I was just stocky... now I am fat. Not Obese... but Fat. To all you fat guys, no offense. I just like to be able to breathe right when I tie my shoes.

I should take pics so I can see how bad I let myself go. An no one is going to see them until I burn that shit right off. Good thing my skin is stretchy... or Id have sagging skin from hell.