Does any one here seem to attract aggressive people?

emsley

Why do most people i meet seem aggressive when im just a chilled out guy not over thinking things too much?

Sometimes I think its because I think differently and people become unsure about me.

I seem to be getting branded a "cunt" lately.

Anyone else even have an idea of what im on about here?

I don't really meet people like that, and if I do I wouldn't want to be around them.

What kind of places do you hang around?

Im not sure what my aim is here exactly.

Recently I have had some trouble with the ex scag.

So instead of taking shit of everyone over it I stood my ground, I even had to go as far as to get some of my pals to make to make thier presence felt casue the area I live is full of drunks/weed heads.

But when Istood my ground I was suddenly the cunt, but when my pals showed up everyone backed down, and i mean everyone.

Perhaps the have perceptions about you build over time.

I talk alot. I have something to say about EVERY topic. Im laid back and cool. This all builds to a perception. But when something hits me just right I am not so chill. And when this happens people are shocked.

What your story sounds like, is people dont respect you. What im about to say reminds me of this. Say someone gets in my face and I say step back. He replies "or what" See... He needs to get the fuck out of my face. I do not need to say "or I will obliterate you" He thinks he can beat me if I dont back down to him. So therefore, he only understands things on his brutish level. "or what"... I fucking hate that. At this point you need to communicate at their level. Anything else would go unnoticed.

They only understand one thing. Unfortunately its most often an ass beating. I once didnt hit a guy back that nailed me in the face. I accounted the whole story here before so I wont now. Suffice to say, If I am nailed again, I will not hesitate to "communicate" at their level.

So there, they only understand one thing Emsley. They see you as weak and dont respect you. Plain and simple. The only thing that will change this is changing their opinion outright. Be it ingenious wordplay, or fists.

I'm very quiet, shy to a point and I look like I just stepped foot off a military base.

I've been told by almost everyone I know, that I look quite intimidating and I have a difficult time making friends because of that coupled with the fact I'm shy to begin with. I tend to get the attention of wanna-be tough guys, though it doesn't make it far as I have "little" friends that would much rather fuck you up at the drop of a hat than I.

I'm very quiet, shy to a point and I look like I just stepped foot off a military base.

I've been told by almost everyone I know, that I look quite intimidating and I have a difficult time making friends because of that coupled with the fact I'm shy to begin with. I tend to get the attention of wanna-be tough guys, though it doesn't make it far as I have "little" friends that would much rather fuck you up at the drop of a hat than I.

Sometimes I feel like im walking a fine line between been a complete psyco to nice guy eddie.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to raise the dead here a little.

Im going back home soon to "the street" and as will said you can only communicate with idiots on their level.

Recently an old guy got a beat down, can you fucking believe that? This asshat Scottish guy beat the shit out of a 50 year old alcoholic.

I know what im like, I have a high snapping point, but like you guys know once that switch goes everything gets fucking hammered, if i get arrested for any kind of violence now other than self defence Im going to jail.

I cant fucking win.