I has motorcycle.

emsley

45898_423148352698_619792698_4711813_5709392_n.jpg

45898_423148357698_619792698_4711814_2416385_n.jpg

It cost me 250 Bucks, I fell off after my third go.

Its pretty quick for a small bike - my electric start is broke, the first day I had it we were all down the local fields drinking stella falling off the fucker.

I already bent the handle bars and my other pal he flew of going down what we call the "canyon" and supermaned over the handle bars.

For some reason Im incredibly popular in my local area now.

aww.. it's like a baby! so cute!

It shifts though nice on field when you start it you think its a V pot or something.

But he is a small guy... prolly looks just right! HA

Dont fuck yourself up on this shit Emsley. You drink and drive and I'll cross the ocean just to kick you in the balls

I learned that yesterday with these hamburgers I have up my leg.

It was a one off - Had to shift the swing arm it was loose, moved the battery from the back as it was bottoming out and giving me spine busters, exhaust needed clipping back on as the metal wrap snapped, today I have to tighten up the throttle its throwing me out and kicking in a little too late for me, Im used to two strokes though so a 4 stroke might not be as instantaneous on throttle. So that might be just me.

I actually ramped yesterday haha.

2 stroke? 4 stroke?

Not a "Motorcycle" by my definition, a "Dirt Bike" to me...one is road the other is not and the handling is two different worlds.

I no longer want a dirt bike, once you've ridden street...especially sport, you don't care for off-road, well at least I don't.

Make sure you keep the carb(s) clean, and change the oil frequently if it's a 4 stroke. Dirt gets in on off-road stuff much easier as you're in it far more often, and you don't want to have to rebuild everything every couple months.