World Cup 2010 Discussion Thread

emsley

Cheers diso, but with the looks off it England might be on thier way home sooner rather than later.

Supes did you see rooney "Nice to see your fans booing ya, Thats loyalty for you."

One fan on TV said "Rooney could say that if he could control a ball" I laughed my ass off.

i watched the game in the camp sites pub, we didn't create one clear cut chance, rooney was total shite, only barry and the defence did ok in my opinion.

Heskey got laid out by a 9 stone part timer? WTF???

It was a bizzare performance they looked like headless chicken, although heskeys link up play was good.

I have never ever ever seen anything quite like how england played last night, i give up looking for words to describe it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, the future winner might be clear once the group stage is finished.

In the meantime, Cameroon vs Denmark is awesome as of now. Plenty of attacking back and forth!

Well Englands last chance to progress today a win is pretty much needed but not essential.

If they fail to win today or qualify it will be the worst england performance at the world cup in a long old time.

Gerrard behind rooney for the win.

Capello is eitheir gonna look like a complete twat and lose it today or he will turn saviour over night.

For the love of god have Stevie G behind rooney!

Well Englands last chance to progress today a win is pretty much needed but not essential.

If they fail to win today or qualify it will be the worst england performance at the world cup in a long old time.

Gerrard behind rooney for the win.

Capello is eitheir gonna look like a complete twat and lose it today or he will turn saviour over night.

For the love of god have Stevie G behind rooney!

I want England to lose. Those pompous pricks does not deserve to be in 2nd round :lol:

Oh, and Capello should have just send Terry home. Terry obviously still harbor anger towards the demotion and trying to cause a mutiny. Luckily, most players still got the sense.