Should I go to this party thing?

emsley

Well my three months of not drinking beer is nearly up and im not inclined to go back to drinking full time if and when i do have a drink again twice a week tops, just the thought of going through summer without enjoying a beer is quite depressing.

So my friend is having a 30th birthday bash my old friends girl to be exact and a lot of hotties are going trouble is my crazy ex is going you may remember I posted about her and how it took a year for her to leave me alone and the past few months have really settled down no more bullshit etc, but im thinking if i go again this chick will go psycho on my ass again im not normally fussed what a chick thinks but like i said this one is borderline nuts with me, there is a chance of confrontation with an idiot who sneaked into her after i dumped her but i really Dont care who she is seeing or what she is doing.

I have some ok friends going to this party, i guess the question is would you let your crazy ex stop you going to enjoy a good night out with good company?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go, but remember to behave. Strike that... behave. Dont try just do. Dont drink too much, know your limit... as in dont get shit faced, get to a decent buzz and maintain it, not surpass.

Then do what I would, have fun and if drama happens, brush it off your shoulder like whatever. Focus on cool people, not any assholes.

just ignore her if she tries to start anything, freaky coinkidink I share a similar dilemma though about a school reunion in my case, though details differ as I barely remember most of the people involved, get along pretty well online with 1 thats going (if only she were still single & lowered her standards ;) ), ok(ish) with another, neutral with most & one fu**ed me over badly last year so if I go along I'll be using my advice of ignore her I think (while drinking to overcome social problems of course

Yea just remember to ignore, dont be an ass. Being an ass will make it seem like you are using brain power on her. Straight ignoring if something stupid happens... is perfection. You are there for you, and your friend(s) not for her sake.

Cheers guys, the party is at the end of next month, some of you guys must surely know how these women can get it does not help that she is off her tits on drugs half the time too, very unpredictable.

She creeps me out to be honest.

My anxiety has been playing up recently the doctor said its Deppresion from coming off the beer, this has been a hard two months for me for sure. I just want to make sure that im not wasting my time in drinking for the hell of it now. ;)

if she tries anything stupid put your foot down.

yeah, right down her throat!

nah. it'll be fine.

Well drugs are hard to kick. If I understand even a fraction about your individual situation... perhaps drinking isnt the best idea. Look... how about this. If you do drink, make sure this isnt the start of benging again. ont drink for at least 2 weeks after... and dont drink a ton 'cause its gonna be awhile till you drink again. Just sayin'