losing to an amateur

2eyez

I lost to a button smasher in SFIV. i haven't played the game in a few months but I should at least been able to beat him. I can't believe it. I was in shcoked. The amateur picked Ken and I was Zangief. He didn't even play keep away, all he did was smash, smash, and smash. My timing was way off and couldn't get a single grab in. I SUCK!!! Y'all know the feeling to losing to an amateur. it wasn't my day to play SFIV.

Lol I hate the unpredictability of newbs who mash. It is irritating to lose to them, and some of them are cocky, kicking you out after winning thinking they're skilled.

Are you on xbox or pc?

WTF? U lose using Zangief??

"Oh, you jump in....? LAAAARIIIAT!!!!"

"Oh, you try to sweep me....? LAAAARIIIAT!!!!"

"Oh, you try to throw me....? LAAAARIIIAT!!!!"

"Oh, you think I can't avoid fireballs....? LAAAARIIIAT!!!!"

"Oh, you think you can psyche me out with your stupid mind games....? LAAAARIIIAT!!!!"

"Oh, now you're scared of my lariat....? fark it, LAAAARIIIAT!!!!"

"Oh, now you choose Gief and try to lariat me....? LAAAARIIIAT!!!!"

"Oh, now you're not moving already?.... SPD/FAAAABBBB!!!!!"

"Fuck, what else can I do........ I know!!! LAAAARIIIAT!!!!"

Yeah I hate Zangief, he is fucking cheap even in the hands of low-skilled ppl just by pressing a button. Hard to jump in on, 360 is a breeze on a joystick, so annoying.

I love playing the Gief Match Up, soley because I can do 2 things. One is if I'm Chun, I just sit back and look at the time and if I'm Gouki, Im' practicing links. Real Talk.

Chun vs Gief is boring as hell.

Seriously, if You ever find yourselves vs a Gief. Use Chun and just poke the SHIT outta him. Chun can do Standing Fierce and crouching Roundhouse to punish whiffed Lariats. Standing Fierce, Standing Close Forward, Standing Close Fierce & Strong and Standing Roundhouse can beat his jump ins. Throw punish on whiffed Green Hands.

List goes on.

I love playing the Gief Match Up, soley because I can do 2 things. One is if I'm Chun, I just sit back and look at the time and if I'm Gouki, Im' practicing links. Real Talk.

Chun vs Gief is boring as hell.

Seriously, if You ever find yourselves vs a Gief. Use Chun and just poke the SHIT outta him. Chun can do Standing Fierce and crouching Roundhouse to punish whiffed Lariats. Standing Fierce, Standing Close Forward, Standing Close Fierce & Strong and Standing Roundhouse can beat his jump ins. Throw punish on whiffed Green Hands.

List goes on.

He IS using Gief...against Ken....

Picking Zangief and expecting to win?

Oxymoron detected. Thats hardly a afair match of technique against mashing, with such unbalanced odds.

Are you sure you know SFIV? Zangief is devastating in the right hand!