Google Map

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used google street view a couple of times to find out where I was going in Leeds. Next time I'll look out for Emsley wandering around.

googlemapstruck.jpg Google street view camera vehicle driver getting a ticket (how else would I say it?)

I got this off a site that was saying that some countries do not allow street view such as germany... who has something similar to the deep packet inspections England has. Weird... and ironic.

Awesome man! Houses are the way to go. I've lived apartment life so long... I forgot what it was like. Wow your right outside the big City. Similar to me and Orlando last year. I looked at the satellite view and I like the location... Your just outside of the city, so you have the best of both worlds. Not too far so you can easily buy anything you need. (Enjoy city life) And live in a quiet nook. Surprisingly enough, so close to such a big and well known city... it seems quiet and peaceful, and only 5 miles out! Looks like farmland. But I guess thats the thing. Swamps, Orange groves and the like in Florida. Not much Farmland. I see just behind you is a very large field. Looks to be the first large field out of a great many to the east.

See I think this is awesome. Id have never looked at Indianapolis and its surrounding area. And I knew Cinder was in Canada, but he might as well be in the states. Hes just on the other side of a great lake. He is closer to where I live than Inky. And looking at the satellite view of Cinders area... Wow look at all that farmland! Everything so green. Then ya got Inky. Awesome looking topography but dry as hell. All interesting areas that I find fascinating.

Well, I stay in Virginia Beach but there is nothing special. Well theres the Chesapeake bay bridge tunnel (an underground (water) bridge) and thats pretty cool. There is a few military bases here and I get to see all kinds of cool stuff like Battle ships and giant hovercrafts that cary trucks and stuff. You can actually see them quite well but I dont know how to save what Im looking at on this other than from a direct search to begin with. If you roam around it'll not keep track of vectors. Ahh well.

But yea, awesome! Wonder where I'll focus the eye of Sauron next.