Google Map

Ya I like it here. It is quiet and on a dead end street but still not far from the city life as you say. Got to go to them concerts ya know. The field behind me was a soybean field last year this year is will most likely be corn.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soybean? Has Montsanto showed up around your area before?

Yes they have I have seen them in the fields of Indiana before though not right around here.

I can see my kitchen window: Google Maps. It looks like Google Maps only did the main strip though, they didn't traverse through the town.

Is your car in the picture there Vincent?

Weird Vincent, Broadview Blvd looks more like a really really long driveway. Yea its an undertaking to get every road. I guess your too far out. The city area just south of you got the detail though. Looking around your area. I like the mountainy forest look. Its pretty awesome.

Is your car in the picture there Vincent?

No, I just moved in about a month ago... I haven't seen my car on Google Maps yet.

Weird Vincent, Broadview Blvd looks more like a really really long driveway. Yea its an undertaking to get every road. I guess your too far out. The city area just south of you got the detail though. Looking around your area. I like the mountainy forest look. Its pretty awesome.

It's actually nice having Broadview Blvd there, if it weren't I'd be right on the main highway and the traffic would be even louder. It's odd that they went through New Kensington... that's not one of the nicer areas around here.