Too many new games to choose from - brain freeze-

emsley

Bioshock 2 hit the shelfs today id I liked the last one, then for me there is the "cult" choice of stalker call of pryipt.

I got bayonetta looking at me with a smile, Ninja gaiden sigma 2 is dying for me to pluck it from the shelf and aliens Vs predator is out on the 19th.

Bioshock 2 and Stalker i might be able to get downloaded if i ask my old man nice enough, also im looking to twok resistance 2 as that actually looks like a good squeeze a thon.

Im glad i dont have an X-box 360 at the moment too.

What are you guys eyeing up lately other than nekked pics?

Bayonetta (still can't find a copy :thumbsup1: )

Not good. :)

I preordered Star Ocean: The Last Hope International today. Yes, the EU release date is on Friday.

Also, enjoying Dead Space tremendously, although the scariness kinda prevents me from playing it late at night with headphones. Will get BioShock 2 once the pricepoint drops at least a dozen Euros.

I fancy gears of war 3 for the PS3 looks like on an on-line purchase though cant find it in the shops.

Bayonetta is something i want to experience but only with the patched up version so still waiting on my long ethernet cable to connect my PS3 to my pc.

Dead space is the dogs bollocks and it is scary - near the end you're just hard as fuck nothing scares you (almost) the last boss fight is a tricky one - I gave up on the third try...

Dead space two will be sweet if it ever sees the light of day gonna be fooking awshum!

GOWIII stands for God of War III, NOT Gears of War III :thumbsup1:

Dead Space is the only game I beat twice on X360, then bought and beat it again on PS3 :) I hate the asteroid shooting part, but other than that, all is fine with me :(

Only game I'm wanting to play is the stalker sequel and Demon souls. But I got a huge backlog at the moment so that's not happening any time soon.

Plus their prices will go down the longer I wait so w/e