Long time no talkie.

General Plot

Hey folks, been quite a while since I've stopped in here (my sig still had specs form the rig I had 6 months ago :shootem:). Just wanted to check in with all of you and see how things were going. I've just celebrated my first anniversary with Raefraction, and things have been really busy, but good here. Hoping you all have a good Christmas and that you haven't entirely forgotten about me. :shootem: Take care all and I'll try to keep with this place better. :rolleyes:

My god it's an american who moved to england!

:rolleyes:

That it is. And I must say, it's taken me some time to get used to all the differences that come with making a change like that. From nearly getting myself killed countless times from looking the wrong way for traffic, to trying to figure out the expressions people use here, to almost all houses being connected together, and a myriad of other funny differences. All in all though, I'm happy where I am. England's been a fun place to be, and a nice change of pace from New York.:shootem:

I hope everything is going well with you :rolleyes:

Thought I'd stop by and do the same thing as GP. Been gone a while. We moved to an adorable inexpensive apartment in my hometown and a childhood friend of mine is my landlord. Win haha.

Been really really REALLY busy as of late..especially with the holidays coming up quickly. I've had some up and downs the past few months but things could always be worse. Hope everyone is doing well and I'll try to stop by more often.

How's life with your new love?

Well, I'd be lying if I'd said it had been bliss. My new wife and me struggled through some rather tough times, even came near to breaking up, but in the end, we held it together, and that's how marriage should be. Just when you think it's over, you realize marriage is something to not be thrown away so easily and you do what you can to hold on to it. At least that's what I believe. We've made it this far, and that must have been the biggest struggle of our relationship. No need to quit so easily now.

Well, I'd be lying if I'd said it had been bliss. My new wife and me struggled through some rather tough times, even came near to breaking up, but in the end, we held it together, and that's how marriage should be. Just when you think it's over, you realize marriage is something to not be thrown away so easily and you do what you can to hold on to it. At least that's what I believe. We've made it this far, and that must have been the biggest struggle of our relationship. No need to quit so easily now.

Glad to see you work it out in the end :):D

I hope everything is going well with you :D

Thought I'd stop by and do the same thing as GP. Been gone a while. We moved to an adorable inexpensive apartment in my hometown and a childhood friend of mine is my landlord. Win haha.

Been really really REALLY busy as of late..especially with the holidays coming up quickly. I've had some up and downs the past few months but things could always be worse. Hope everyone is doing well and I'll try to stop by more often.

So you ran off explosive and you decided no to stay...nice.

Glad to see you work it out in the end :):thumbsup1:

Yes when there are no more rounds left in you, you must go one more.

Indeed. I think the largest problem was all the pressure that came with having to hurry and get married and try to jump into that life at an instant. But in the end, we've found a way to relieve that pressure and still hold onto our marriage. The past few weeks with her have been some of the best that I can remember. We've had larger obstacles in our way before, and I don't think there's anything we can't make it through together. The fact that we've gotten this far is a testament to that. Odd to think it was two years ago this Friday (Christmas) that I met her for the first time in person. I landed in Gatwick Airport in London at 10:30 AM on Christmas morning 2007 to meet her. One of the best days of my life. :thumbsup1: