Dragon Age: Origins

Skythe

This game is awesome. Deserves 5 :P 's.

I did start this game as a human rogue but fucked up so I restarted as a human warrior instead. Plus I like the combat involving sword and shield in this game.

I'm also trying to bone Morrigan but I'm getting pissed with her disapproving almost every damn thing I do.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I didn't have a soul to blindly copy and paste and religiously follow gaming magazines and/or websites to make myself look cool a la MTV style.

In other words, I don't care what Gamespot says. My word is law and my law says this game shall turn nuns into whores. It's that fucking awesome.

Looks like I'll prefer Diablo III when it comes out. I always prefered the Diablos to the Baldur's Gates, over a decade later and Blizzard will still win for me I think.

PC version is for pussies.

Looks like I'll prefer Diablo III when it comes out. I always prefered the Diablos to the Baldur's Gates, over a decade later and Blizzard will still win for me I think.

Well, while you sit there and wait for a broken game (since all of Blizzard's games are hugely broken, including WoW) I'll still be sitting here playing this game. Laughing and enjoying the awesomeness. Then when you do finally get to play Diablo 3 I'll be playing Mass Effect 2, ruling even more.

Are you sure you don't?

Expect a full review...oh wait I already did in one word. Awesomeness!

I always prefered the Diablos to the Baldur's Gates

Well this game plays more like...what's that one game called...oh yeah Dragon Age: Origins. So to compare it to Baldur's Gate is like saying you got HIV from the holy water at a church on Jesus BBQ picnic day.