Modern warfare 2 360 doing the rounds

emsley

My old man wont let me on his PC. Period.

Apparently I break it everytime I look at it or just think about it.

For some reason if 1kb of memory is not accounted for its entirely my fault becasue i go on "shit hole sites."

So i sneak in and Whup his connection! While yelling at my mother for been a whiny bitch! :blink:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that sucks, at least it is some exercise then :blink:

Fuck carrying my tower. It is probably about 55 pounds (Less than my monitor haha) but it is probably about two+ feet tall, two feet wide, and 3/4s a foot thick. It's just too big and boxy to get a good grip on no way I would carry it down the street.

Today me and my friends got stoned and went to the midnight launch at gamestop. There was a huge line around the entire minimall it was in it was insane. We drove by while I leaned out the windows and yelled MODERN WARFARE 2 SUCKS! at the crowd and CASH IN ON OTHER'S SUCCESS! at the national guard recruiters that where there. We where going to make a second pass because I found some random halloween mask in the back of the car that was like a fucked up star wars mask and I was just going to yell random shit about 360 and PS3 sucking and how it has been on bittorrent for a week to piss people off but the cops showed up so we left. I guess it was an asshole thing to do but no one really got hurt and it was pretty funny.

Today me and my friends got stoned and went to the midnight launch at gamestop. There was a huge line around the entire minimall it was in it was insane. We drove by while I leaned out the windows and yelled MODERN WARFARE 2 SUCKS! at the crowd and CASH IN ON OTHER'S SUCCESS! at the national guard recruiters that where there. We where going to make a second pass because I found some random halloween mask in the back of the car that was like a fucked up star wars mask and I was just going to yell random shit about 360 and PS3 sucking and how it has been on bittorrent for a week to piss people off but the cops showed up so we left. I guess it was an asshole thing to do but no one really got hurt and it was pretty funny.

Lol, that sounds fun ;)

my xbox has been fucking up not reading discs so I haven't gotten very far into the single player. I need to rip it apart and give it a thorough cleaning, maybe a new laser is in order.

I did get to play the infamous airport level. hahah that's some fucked up shit. If you thought GTA rose a shit storm with the media and parents wait until they get their hands on that level.

Yep, it is out now for PC, here is the deal though-

The Razor1911 release requires you to be logged into steam or some shit, BUT Razor1911 has just released a patch that removes this. So if you get the Razor1911 release make sure to grab the patch too.

SKIDROW has also released a Proper, If you download this one it is all cracked and ready to go, no steam/patch required. In the NFO they claim to have cracked the Multiplayer EXE but I'm not sure what this means, Probably for LAN play, if you can play it on IWNET or whatever though that would be pretty nuts.

yeah you log into steam and run an .exe with the razor 1911 release.

Then its like : STFU steam.

The skidrow seems like the bare bones release fire up and off you go.

I wil be very happy just to blitz the single player.

Edit: if i knew about the skidrow i would of got that one. Dam I hope this works.

I just finished the game for the first time, only took about 5 hours to complete and I did plenty of fucking around. Overall I was pretty disappointed. Here is why in the most poorly written paragraph ever. I guess it's more like an unorganized list of random thoughts.

The storyline is absolutely absurd and not even remotely believable. (gets pretty corny at times too) The gameplay consists mainly of hide, shoot a bunch of dumbass AI, hide somewhere else, shoot some more dumbass AI, halfway through the game I was just bored and wanted it to be over with. They will just keep running into your line of fire and shit goddamn are they dumb. See with MW1 you could just be all badass and keep advancing and kicking ass as long as you where fast enough, they pretty much force you to hide all the time in this game. The constant Hoorah military humor or whatever it's supposed to be that I can't stand is was driving me nuts. The soundtrack to this game should just be AMERICA!!! FUCK YEAH!! Because that's exactly what this game is, it tries to pump you up for America and motivate you to fight on but it's just so damn corny. They mix it up with some pretty cool driving levels and such but it still gets repetitive. The driving levels are really really easy because you all the sudden have insane auto aim, you just have to shoot in the general direction of the enemy. Your teammates are pretty much worthless and don't do a good job of anything. The weapons are barely different from each other, you can pretty much grab any random rifle or whatever and be fine/not even really notice. I would usually pay more attention to what kind of scope was on the gun than the actual gun. Although I was digging the FAL because for some reason it operates like an M1. Weird because last time I checked the FAL was fully automatic. There are no firing modes in this game though so you can't change it. If you want burst fire/single shot instead of auto you have to go find a different gun. Kind of stupid. The thing that annoyed me most however is that there is so much shit blowing up in your face at all times that a lot of times you can't even see WTF is going on so you just spray randomly and hope you live. So yeah this game is definitely action packed. That terrorist level was definitely fucked up, I have never seen anything like that in a video game before. You slowly walk through an airport and slaughter hundreds of civilians and police. There are people dying and trying to crawl to safety, people dragging other people to safety, people crying and freaking out, they all get shot. There are piles of civilian bodies everywhere. I don't know how well this is going to go over. I guess shit like that happens in real life but damn. (and since they left an american body behind EVERYONE WILL THINK IT WAS AMERICA!...stupidest thing ever, that would never work, this part of the story was the most halfassed of all of it, this level was CLEARLY for shock value only) As far as bugs go the only problem I ran into was it kept spawning enemies either right next to/behind me (practically touching) or on top of me. It seemed to only happen on certain levels though. Which is another thing, level design, not really all that great. Not terrible, but not great. A lot of the missions felt like crappy versions of missions from MW1. (They do a couple sniper levels but it's not nearly as good) The game is also FULL of cheap gimmicks. What trained military personnel seriously walks around with dual uzis/auto glocks/etc? The advanced military tech you get to use throws off the balance quite a bit too. They do a lot of half assed things to advance you through the game. Like one part you are supposed to use this crazy missile launcher thing to take out a bunch of enemies, so you do and OH LOOK IT CONVENIENTLY BROKE TIME TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! They do that more than once too. They do a lot of things for shock value as well, the terrorist level, there are a couple levels where you are walking through perfect American dream suburbia (ZOMG LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO AMERICA!!!), there are some levels in a warzone version of the capitol for the same effect, little things as well like almost falling and dying and someone comes and saves you and its supposed to be all badass. Now that I think about it they make you think you died like 10 times in that game and every time they try to have some dramatic save your ass scene. It gets really stupid after the first 2 times like you already know you aren't dead. The Riot shield and people who carry it are pretty annoying because it is completely indestructible. It felt like the game kept repeating itself. Throughout the entire game I would get to the next level and think, Oh, it's like a different version of that other previous level but mostly the same. Of course at the end they set it up for another sequel.

I could bitch some more, but to sum it all up I would say it's a good rental that you would play once, have some fun with it, and then forget about it. They try to make the game more memorable with shock value, big explosions, and a lot of stuff that seems like it would only appeal to bros, but it takes more than that. I haven't played the multiplayer but from what I hear it is a disaster so why bother.