Modern warfare 2 360 doing the rounds

emsley

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had it on my hard drive for a few days. but this whole wave 4 thing on top of the recent banwave have me uninterested in playing it.

I was actually going to buy this game but they keep announcing new stupid things about the PC version. Now they are saying even the PC version is limited to 9 vs 9. They argue it keeps the balance of the game. This is stupid because if they would allow people to make maps it wouldn't matter. It seems like I should just buy call of duty 4 after it gets cheap as hell. This game will probably end up a crappy port and I will probably just go back to CSS like I always do. Crackhouse Deathmatch just never gets old :P

102174_1257353877.jpg

I wish the original wasn't still full price nearly. Stupid popularity stopping the usual price drop.

there is a RIP by skullptura on iso hunt. grab it for the single player takes about 40 minutes to inject to the harddrive becasue the compression is insane!!

this fucking game got me well pissed off (MW2)

The ONLY way Im going to get it is by sneaking my PC to my dads at 7 in the morning when he is at work and downloading untill 4.

i can then leave my pc or take it home (which i have to or ill go insane) then repeat this bullshit again the next day.

Im like a fucking ammo runner with my PC threw the streets where i live.

That's such a funny image. I'd be affriaid I dropped my tower coz it's heavy. I buy games now, coz I can't be arsed waiting for 8GB downloads. It was fine when games were on CDs, 650mb or less, maybe a 2 discer here and there, but now they're on DVDs it's easier for me to buy the things legally when they've been out a while and are cheap.

Yeah I do still like to buy games but 40 quid now just seems so much!

The file sizes have shot up I remember when like you say it was just seven hundred meg then it all started shooting up to 4 gig then 7 gig - GTA4 was 13 Gig man!!

MW2 will way in at 7 GIG 24 hour download Ill be downloading while everyone is playing ;(

7 gigs in 24 hours?!? damn it's only like 3 or 4 hours on my not ultra fast connection.

Im a builder its only an estimet!

the torrent might start of a no more than 1.5 meg download speed.

Im just thinking worse case senario - if i get up there early enough I should have it in 7 hours!

How far do you have to carry your tower? haha maybe you should look into an external hard drive or a shitty second hand laptop (if all it has to do is download files it doesn't have to be very good) You can actually get those little USB drives 16GB for like 35 USD. That's probably enough space for what your doing.