I got swine flu I rule!

emsley

It was only mild though, Mostly second and third day that had me leveled - chills - pains and the god lawful sweating, I drenched the bed and was sticking to my mothers leather sofa.

I'm on my fifth day my chest is all mucus, it was shit, I had to make my mother be my slave but she kept ignoring my orders because she thought I was as weak as a little girl. So I elbowed her in the tits. It worked.

I feel sorry for the people getting the full blown version of this or any other doggie flue type shit.

If someone in your family tells you they have this make them leave your presence, don't let them in your house. And threaten to set them on fire.,

Avoid.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to make my mother be my slave but she kept ignoring my orders because she thought I was as weak as a little girl. So I elbowed her in the tits. It worked.

This line makes this thread worthwhile.

Swine flu sucks ass, though.

It's being declared as a national emergency now. My sister know's someone who died from it. :/ Perfectly normal, healthy (before contracting it) 37 year old woman. Went to Kaiser feeling very ill, got turned away because she didn't bring anything to authenticate her insurance I guess and died the next day.

Went to Kaiser feeling very ill, got turned away because she didn't bring anything to authenticate her insurance I guess and died the next day.

There's something very wrong with that, not to mention that the entire health care system in the US revolves around insurances.

I mean, what the fuck?

my nephew got the swine flu a few weeks ago.

he survived and is a sickly little thing.

You'll be okay, Swine Flu is actually just a weaker version of the "normal flu" and all this stuff you hear on TV is bullshit done for ratings. The only countries where it became a problem where those with really shitty healthcare. They make a big deal about it when people do die just because it's the popular thing now, more people actually die from regular flu and we know how rare that is.