Who actually sleeps?

Lucandrake

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean we all can't sleep....right?

Yep. I hate normal people who have regular jobs that get up at 7am and go to bed at 10pm.

I could never do that simply because I would have no time to enjoy myself, If your working a 9-5 and you get up at 7 got to bed at 10 and you including driving as part of the job you have what, 4-5 hours out of the day that you weren't working? It's like you work all the time!

Thats the whole point of college, so you can do whatever makes you happy. You have to have a passion, you either make it your job, or you get a job so you can pursue a passion, get it?! Megan Fox hater fag. ;)

does anyone else get sleepy 8 hours after a sleeping pill-induced sleep?

I pass out after 20 minutes after I have a sleeping pill and I wake up with a tinny taste in my mouth. (hur hur)

I have always had shitty sleep patterns.

You could always just smoke a bowl, buuuuut you can also try exercising a while before going to bed, or watch a movie, that works for me.

This

Anyway, I work 3rd shift. My sleep schedule is absolutely fucked! Sometimes I get tired after I been up a bit after I already slept 6-7 hours. I'll sometimes doze off while playing something for instance. I think this is because I don't go to bed at the same times. Sometimes I go to bed as soon as I get home, just after 7 am.

I don't have insomnia though, I sleep too much now.

But yea... exercise... Tire out your body. That should work. If your out of steam, it easy to slip off.

I had a huge sleeping problem when I use to be a paid firefighter working 24 hours and off for 48. It didn't matter if I slept good for hours or didn't sleep at all. Once I put one foot through my door at home, I was instant tired and ended up sleeping the majority of the day away. It basically came down to due with that my house was a more comfort zone and that I was also always bored as fuck. Now that I left that job and am back to working 8 hours a day, Mon thru Fri, I don't have that problem. During the day, I'm working and when I get home I generally have something to do.

i think its fair to say if you have a pattern like working getting up a certain time and dont have crazy hours at work sleeping should not really be a problem apart from maybe the odd night of bad sleep...

I worked nights at a bakery - i got two random days of through the week I could not cope any day I got off I just slept - It just felt like i was there alllllllll the time, you guessed it - I quit - screw that for 190 pound a week.