XBOX MADCATZ STEERING WHEEL WITH COINOPS ?

hangover

i dont see why not if it dosent work first then just go into the ingame options by pressing sart and white or something like that.then go to remap game and go to whichever controls you want to remap and hit the start button or the A button on your steering wheel and turn the steering wheel to the left say for it to recognise it as left.

its something like that,you will suss it out very quickly.

i dont see why not if it dosent work first then just go into the ingame options by pressing sart and white or something like that.then go to remap game and go to whichever controls you want to remap and hit the start button or the A button on your steering wheel and turn the steering wheel to the left say for it to recognise it as left.

its something like that,you will suss it out very quickly.

I tried 2 games but the acc. pedal didnt work, will give the ingame options a go - still got games N-Z to load on the xbox.

• 4 weeks later...
OOH does this mean we can hook up a steering wheel and light gun and play that game where one person drives and the other shoots?! I will buy a steering wheel and light gun just for this. Now I just have to remember what that game was called.

google.....ahoooooooooooooyyyy!!!

i know of two such games:

Starsky & Hutch for the XBOX (check snesorama)

and another on the arcade...at this time i'm drawing a blank as to its name, although i was just reading the article about it on wikipedia. i believe you drive a jeep and im pretty sure its a zombie game if that helps at all.