worst acting ever?

Weirdy

Yes, It is. You have not seen the whole movie.

Tommy Wiseau's The Room is hilarious, It is so bad. There is a rifftrax (guys who did MST3K) of it that makes it even funnier. Tommy Wiseau is coming out with a new movie that is SUPPOSED to be a comedy and I cannot wait. It is going to be absolutely terrible.

Wait, what? You're telling me you actually watch bad movies? So what do you do with good movies have sex with them? :huh:

When a movie is this bad it becomes a comedy. This movie is actually becoming pretty popular. It started off as some shitty local movie pretty much. Now people all over the country are going to see it just because they heard how bad/funny it is. Although it is still most popular in CA I hear. So it's not just me. Everything about it is a joke, The guy spent millions because he fired everyone twice (this is also why the credits are so long) and it's still terrible. I think maybe this guy is either a genius (but I doubt it) or not all there, The rest of his movies are pretty much guaranteed to be just as bad. He did an episode of Tim and Eric called Pigman that was pretty funny. He got invited to do the show because of The Room. He acts like a weirdass all the time, not just in the movie.

Besides all that, Haven't you ever had a few drinks with some friends or something and just laughed at and made fun of some crappy movie that was on? Did you never watch MST3K? Maybe you have to be a fan to be into this? I dunno all my friends and I love MST3K so it's possible.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, It is. You have not seen the whole movie.

Tommy Wiseau's The Room is hilarious, It is so bad. There is a rifftrax (guys who did MST3K) of it that makes it even funnier. Tommy Wiseau is coming out with a new movie that is SUPPOSED to be a comedy and I cannot wait. It is going to be absolutely terrible.

Wait, what? You're telling me you actually watch bad movies? So what do you do with good movies have sex with them? :huh:

When a movie is this bad it becomes a comedy. This movie is actually becoming pretty popular. It started off as some shitty local movie pretty much. Now people all over the country are going to see it just because they heard how bad/funny it is. Although it is still most popular in CA I hear. So it's not just me. Everything about it is a joke, The guy spent millions because he fired everyone twice (this is also why the credits are so long) and it's still terrible. I think maybe this guy is either a genius (but I doubt it) or not all there, The rest of his movies are pretty much guaranteed to be just as bad. He did an episode of Tim and Eric called Pigman that was pretty funny. He got invited to do the show because of The Room. He acts like a weirdass all the time, not just in the movie.

Besides all that, Haven't you ever had a few drinks with some friends or something and just laughed at and made fun of some crappy movie that was on? Did you never watch MST3K? Maybe you have to be a fan to be into this? I dunno all my friends and I love MST3K so it's possible.

No. If a movie sucks I dont watch it. Comedy=funny, sucky movie=not funny/not entertaining. Call me old fashioned.